2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Long term over the course of a 4 or 5 year deal I like cleveland's odds over Miami's if both are building around lebron and he won't need to take a paycut. Also a boost to his image etc. It just makes too much sense

Yes, in a few years that cavs team would be a threat, but miami is a better place if he wants to win now.

I still think he's going back to Cleveland.

Yes, in a few years that cavs team would be a threat, but miami is a better place if he wants to win now.

I still think he's going back to Cleveland.
I don't have an opinion as to whether he's going back to Cleveland, but man...If he goes back and wins a championship there (in any of the coming years), I don't think there's a better storyline in the history of sports.

If LeBron leaves and Bosh stays, does Bosh become a star again?

I lean towards yes

hasnt Bosh played like the man when Lebron and even Wade was out? i remember a stretch of games, not sure if it was this season or last but he balled out with a bunch of scrubs and racked up wins.

So Guys in here are acting like Bron didn't have help.

How many stars y'all want my man to have? They just ran into a better team.

Simple.

So Guys in here are acting like Bron didn't have help.

How many stars y'all want my man to have? They just ran into a better team.

Simple.

he had help the previous 3 years.

Miami sucked this season and to real basketball fans it was obvious. I SAID THEY WOULDNT WIN THIS YEAR.

even if they went up again OKC i think they would have gotten demolished to be honest.

the team was OLD, slow, and no depth. Especially with Bosh's game getting worse and Wade being a scrub.

all of this is obvious but Bron is a weird dude, i see no reason for him to stay in Miami unless they have 30 mill in caproom and can sign a bunch of young and talent free agents.

They sent dude to Miami to cover game 6 but then there was no game 6 
laugh.gif

http://deadspin.com/hannibal-buress...source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

He gets more from wearing Beats headphones in one year, than 2 years of playing ball on his current contract. And that was his old deal.

Apple bought Beats and he got 30 mill in cash plus he still has his stock. They haven't mentioned the specifics of his stock but it's rumored to have netted Lebron $100+ million when Apple acquired the company,

But a max contract is IMPORTANT to Lebron, nah man I don't buy it. Paycuts are going to be dependent on the situation, It won't have to be a max deal
umm...isnt the reason he got the 30 million BECAUSE of his stocks? i dunno where ur coming up with this 100 mill from seeing as dre himself only got like 650-750 million if that... but u think lebron got 130?

but...if lebron is serious about improving the roster and role players hell take a measely 5 mill paycut. he makes that up in endorsements in like 2 months.

He gets more from wearing Beats headphones in one year, than 2 years of playing ball on his current contract. And that was his old deal.

Apple bought Beats and he got 30 mill in cash plus he still has his stock. They haven't mentioned the specifics of his stock but it's rumored to have netted Lebron $100+ million when Apple acquired the company,

But a max contract is IMPORTANT to Lebron, nah man I don't buy it. Paycuts are going to be dependent on the situation, It won't have to be a max deal

umm...isnt the reason he got the 30 million BECAUSE of his stocks? i dunno where ur coming up with this 100 mill from seeing as dre himself only got like 650-750 million if that... but u think lebron got 130?

but...if lebron is serious about improving the roster and role players hell take a measely 5 mill paycut. he makes that up in endorsements in like 2 months.

I don't know the specifics but it's said that he kept his stock, all or partial I don't know, it sounds like the payout was to keep him on as a face of the company in commercials, the same role he has had. The total net profit to him was 30mil + his stock that I believe he kept, totalling in the neighborhood of 100 mill liquid. Again, this is a conversation I heard on the local radio this past weekend which on the weekend doesn't play local shows with local djs it picks up nationally syndicated shows, with Freddie Coleman and names similar in national recognition. I even heard Stephen A speak on it today on First Take, these guys are where I'm hearing this, smoke and fire

i dunno why yall are believing that lebron is leaving miami lol. who leaves with 4 straight finals appearances and half of them are wins? wade will take the paycut. remember he signed with li-ning. his money is fine. bosh will take the cut cuz he wants to stay in miami with the other 2. with battier and birdman gone we free up more money. chalmers is prolly gone. whether lebron takes the cut or not wont matter. you guys buy into fairy tales way too much. lebron go back to cleveland.
laugh.gif
yea...to join up with kyrie and win a ship right?

only thing im worried about is melo. i hope to God he doesnt come. thatd be the dumbest move possible the heat could make financially and in a basketball sense.

The talent in Cleveland plus the draft picks plus Lebron is a superior squad to any of Lebrons past Cleveland squads so yes....with his experience now..if he goes back to Cleveland automatic contender and a high overall favorite to win the Trophy, for sure. You thinking no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom