2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BqObMf6CMAA8Gz3.jpg

It would just be easier to admit you were wrong, then digging a deeper hole.

You're a Rockets fan so of course you can't admit otherwise.

Again other than excelling at scoring what does he do better than DeRozan?

Not a damned thing.

And I'm cool with taking the unpopular opinion, ya'll dudes had Bosh better than Gasol now ya'll look silly as hell.

Last edited:
Don't think it's been said, but for me to pass Leonard the baton his handle needs to improve drastically. Still like what I'm seeing out of him tho

Just watched a replay of the game and press conferences. As washed up as he is, I have to commend Wade for never mentioning/blaming physical problems, unlike LeBron "My ankle was a little sore/I wasn't properly hydrated/I'm not fully recovered" James.

Lebron would be better off in Cleveland. Why?

-Kyrie is an all star PG and a clutch shooter.
-Waiters has ice in his veins and is a rising star himself.
-Upcoming first pick in this year's draft
-Cavs have a better bench

Just watched a replay of the game and press conferences. As washed up as he is, I have to commend Wade for never mentioning/blaming physical problems, unlike LeBron "My ankle was a little sore/I wasn't properly hydrated/I'm not fully recovered" James.

No pun intended...

But wade barely had a leg to stand on for him to be making comments like that. Him using his health as an excuse would've been all the more reason to try and get him off the team some how some way

i feel like everything in cleveland is brown

even like everybody walkin down the cleveland streets steppin in dog mesh & whatnot

SO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING ABOUT MJ THEN? :nerd: * SPEAK WISELY

YEAH BUT ALL THAT DOESNT COUNT UNLESS YOU WIN THE CHIP CLEARLY MJ 6/6 DO WE NEED TO DISCUSS ANYTHING FURTHER....

EVER

Look at who MJ went against to win. That alone man :smh:

But the bobcat nets and lance Stevenson are note worthy?

Roseless bulls?

:lol:

The East was weak AF during MJs first threepeat. You tell me who he went against

I think Lebrons more or less hit a ceiling with where he's at. Cruise to the finals through the east (whether it be cavs or heat) or man up in the west.

Either way if he wants to enter certain discussions he's gotta tap into that god mode. It's possible in Miami and really any where he decides to go, but this deferment to the system and his teammates isn't gonna cut it. For the sake of entertainment I hope his career evolves to this but he's proven time and time again that's not who he is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom