2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
okcspursjhs92.gif
Julius F. Wrek

Wasn't able to watch the game so I'm watching the replay. Jesus Christ the Thunder got worked this game :eek

Thats a grown man move A-Fiend.

Chuck needs to chill. :lol that Subliminal about those radio show people.

That gif....

Cuban indirectly supported Sterling :lol

I see what Cuban is saying but his examples do not parallel w/ sterling so I don't know why the hell he would say that

Just comes off weird

Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban is known for bold statements, and he made a few Wednesday at a conference in Nashville on the topic of banned Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling.

"I know I'm prejudiced, and I know I'm bigoted in a lot of different ways," Cuban said in an interview shown at the annual GrowCo convention hosted by Inc. magazine, according to The Tennessean.

"If I see a black kid in a hoodie on my side of the street, I'll move to the other side of the street. If I see a white guy with a shaved head and tattoos (on the side he now is on), I'll move back to the other side of the street. None of us have pure thoughts; we all live in glass houses."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...icks-donald-sterling-racist-clippers/9427895/

DID THIS DUDE JUST DO THIS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Sterling had to throw him 200 mill for this

Cuban is def right with his comments...I won't disagree with that but it has nothing to do with sterling....he basically just okayed sterling ignorance.....sterling incident and history isn't about crossing some street to avoid a stereotype

b/t this and the tweet he sent out the day sterling got expose..I'll say Cuban def got a lot of love for sterling :lol

Last edited:
Cuban is def right with his comments...I won't disagree with that but it has nothing to do with sterling....he basically just okayed sterling ignorance.....sterling incident and history isn't about crossing some street to avoid a stereotype

b/t this and the tweet he sent out the day sterling got expose..I'll say Cuban def got a lot of love for sterling :lol

Cuban is different, though. Sterling has had a long history, and he didn't isolate his prejudice to only Black people.

b/t this and the tweet he sent out the day sterling got expose..I'll say Cuban def got a lot of love for sterling
laugh.gif

Cuban is different, though. Sterling has had a long history, and he didn't isolate his prejudice to only Black people.
can you please show me where I said only Black people

some of yall are so dense 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I use to like Cuban but since that incident he's been saying stuff in his defense as if sterling has dirt on him, Cuban definitely has stuff in his closet that he is nervous about getting out. I remember when the story leaked and his first comment was okay now back to basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom