2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me where I indicated that YOU said anything? :lol

I was just following up on the context of Cuban's comments in which it is different with him because his comments aren't directly towards Black people.

Don't bother going back and forth with mr marcus mr marcus , dude. The guy is obviously a racist and an elitist. When you don't agree with him, he goes on to mention how "dense" some of us are just because we don't seem to "understand" him :lol

"If I see a white guy with a shaved head and tattoos (on the side he now is on), I'll move back to the other side of the street. None of us have pure thoughts; we all live in glass houses."
tumblr_mmjmdnmMMc1qbcs46o1_400.gif

what what?

who said that :lol

they were weird comments. he's comin off like a jackasse to be honest

i don't understand this

black guy with a hoodie vs bald, white guy with tattoos all over his face - in what world are those two things the same or even similar??

you got one dude who's wearing an article of clothing vs another dude who has a shaved head and tattoos all over his face

how bout both dudes wearing hoodies or both dudes with shaved heads and tattoos all over their face???

mark cuban lookin dumb trynna sound enlightened

Last edited:
I want Cuban to put his money where his mouth is and openly vote sterling to stay. Then let's see what happens

Cuban is such an idiot
He just created more enemies by saying that
But I'm not surprised

Show me where I indicated that YOU said anything?
laugh.gif

I was just following up on the context of Cuban's comments in which it is different with him because his comments aren't directly towards Black people.
Don't bother going back and forth with @Mr Marcus, dude. The guy is obviously a racist and an elitist. When you don't agree with him, he goes on to mention how "dense" some of us are just because we don't seem to "understand" him
laugh.gif
yea cause black folks are in a position to be racist......if you're going to accuse me of being anything negative like the bigot you are please use "prejudice" ....learn the definition of racism

and no I'm not prejudice...i'm just honest ...god bless your mother and father 

and don't bother replying unless you can admit that you don't know what the definition of racism is

Last edited:

Agreed. He was trying to get deep in an effort to get everyone to look at themselves, but the examples he gave just made him look dumb.

And sure, everyone has their biases and preferences, but not everyone has a 30 year history of using them as a basis for shady business practices or as a basis for saying certain groups should be categorically excluded from games. Thinking hipsters, as a group, are kind of lame is not the same thing as overt racism.

Last edited:
Mark Cuban basically said he would be scared if Monta Ellis moved into his neighborhood :rollin

what pg are all the mark cuban comments on
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban is known for bold statements, and he made a few Wednesday at a conference in Nashville on the topic of banned Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling.

"I know I'm prejudiced, and I know I'm bigoted in a lot of different ways," Cuban said in an interview shown at the annual GrowCo convention hosted by Inc. magazine, according to The Tennessean.

"If I see a black kid in a hoodie on my side of the street, I'll move to the other side of the street. If I see a white guy with a shaved head and tattoos (on the side he now is on), I'll move back to the other side of the street. None of us have pure thoughts; we all live in glass houses."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...icks-donald-sterling-racist-clippers/9427895/

:lol :lol :lol :lol

what pg are all the mark cuban comments on
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban is known for bold statements, and he made a few Wednesday at a conference in Nashville on the topic of banned Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling.

"I know I'm prejudiced, and I know I'm bigoted in a lot of different ways," Cuban said in an interview shown at the annual GrowCo convention hosted by Inc. magazine, according to The Tennessean.

"If I see a black kid in a hoodie on my side of the street, I'll move to the other side of the street. If I see a white guy with a shaved head and tattoos (on the side he now is on), I'll move back to the other side of the street. None of us have pure thoughts; we all live in glass houses."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...icks-donald-sterling-racist-clippers/9427895/

:lol :lol :lol :lol

ehhhh *tugs collar*

mark shouldve just kept his trap shut

i don't understand this

black guy with a hoodie vs bald, white guy with tattoos all over his face - in what world are those two things the same or even similar??

you got one dude who's wearing an article of clothing vs another dude who has a shaved head and tattoos all over his face

how bout both dudes wearing hoodies or both dudes with shaved heads and tattoos all over their face???

I'm saying.

Hundreds of dollars worth of ink and a different hairstyle will make you cross the street in one example.

A simple black hoodie is more than enough to convince you of danger in another.

Like wow.

i don't understand this

I'm saying.

Hundreds of dollars worth of ink and a different hairstyle will make you cross the street in one example.

Like wow.
crazy right!? that hoodie example was in poor taste too because of the trayvon thing

i don't understand this

I'm saying.

Like wow.
crazy right!? that hoodie example was in poor taste too because of the trayvon thing

exactly... like he had that in the cannon & was waiting on the perfect time to use it

Yeah... uhh Mark.. some things are just better off left unsaid brah 

Last edited:
Cuban is testing Silver

Consciously or not, he just put Silver in an interesting position

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom