2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibaka is just gonna make his injury worse by playing so soon, but brooks needs to save his job so he's gonna play ibaka 40+ min lol.

indy is still in good shape

Yea in good shape to lose the next 2 games

All you heat haters need to quit it already. The pacers have no chance in hell of winning another game let alone the series.

Ever since george poisoned this team with his off court stupidity it was a wrap

And you guys thinking the spurs gonna stop the heat? Keep dreaming.

Spurs always look like they are some unbeatable team but when it counts they crumble and choke it away.

Wasnt their last title in 2007 or something?

How you figure duncan, manu, and tp can hold lebron being yet another year older in the league?

All you heat haters need to quit it already. The pacers have no chance in hell of winning another game let alone the series.

Spurs always look like they are some unbeatable team but when it counts they crumble and choke it away.

How you figure duncan, manu, and tp can hold lebron being yet another year older in the league?

Heat barely won game 6 last year. U make it seem like Miami won the series in 5 or 6. If it wasn't for the clutch 3 by jesus or Manu being paid off by the mob, Duncan would have 5 going onto 6 imo. Spurs have gotten better I see the Spurs winning the finals in 6.

Heat barely won game 6 last year. U make it seem like Miami won the series in 5 or 6. If it wasn't for the clutch 3 by jesus or Manu being paid off by the mob, Duncan would have 5 going onto 6 imo. Spurs have gotten better I see the Spurs winning the finals in 6.

MAN!

i mean
they had the court roped off and everything

wheeled the trophy out to the court

put the plastic up in the locker rooms

the Heat had that SICK but paniked look on their faces

...then Jesus saves the day

idk
id like to see the Heat 3 peat just to make the haters mad

id also like to see the Spurs get another one before they all retire

did pop ever give a reason for pulling parker in the last few moments of game 7 for bum *** ginobili? was at a bar when that happened.

AGAIN Ray Allens 3 did not win the game, it TIED it!
The spurs had time on the clock after that 3 in regulation and FAILED
Spurs had 5 extra mins in OT to win and FAiLED
The Spurs had a whole game 7 to win and FAILED again.

The Heat wanted that Championship, and they got it. Plain and simple, stop with the "What Ifs" and the Manu being paid stuff, let it go...smh

I was asking my homie game 2 where the **** is oden since this was supposed to be his time to shine. That's at least 6 chances to break Hibbert down even further.

Can't believe dude is averaging backup shooting guard stats at 7'2 290 though :smh:

If not for Danny Green the Heat easily win in 5 my man, sorry to break it to you.

Well if Vlade Divac didn't tap the ball out to Robert Horry...

Well if Robert Horry didn't hip check Steve Nash...

Well if Sheed wasn't out of shape for Game 7

Well if Courtney Lee didn't miss the alley oop layup at the buzzer....

Things happen, that's the game of basketball. This thread needs to ban the word "If"

laugh.gif

Hypotheticals are valued more than the actual facts around here. Analyzing is cool and all but only up to a certain point
QFFT.

did pop ever give a reason for pulling parker in the last few moments of game 7 for bum *** ginobili? was at a bar when that happened.

parker was drained at the end of game 6 and 7, you can see him huffing and puffing on the bench during the timeouts. Plus the injury didn't help.

How come an A vs. B subforum hasn't been created yet?
Would be worse than the Music Forum.

"Bird or Durant?"

"Agent Zero would slay Steph"

"Lebron > MJ"

"MJ > Kobe"

"Imagine Lebron flying like Mike and Kobe passing like Magic!! Who would win? Air James or Magic Mamba?"

"Bigger mistake: TMac leaving the Raptors or Harden leaving OKC?"

Would be worse than the Music Forum.

"Bird or Durant?"
"Agent Zero would slay Steph"
"Lebron > MJ"
"MJ > Kobe"
"Imagine Lebron flying like Mike and Kobe passing like Magic!! Who would win? Air James or Magic Mamba?"
"Bigger mistake: TMac leaving the Raptors or Harden leaving OKC?"

Sounds like endless entertainment to me. :pimp:

AGAIN Ray Allens 3 did not win the game, it TIED it!
The spurs had time on the clock after that 3 in regulation and FAILED
Spurs had 5 extra mins in OT to win and FAiLED
The Spurs had a whole game 7 to win and FAILED again.

The Heat wanted that Championship, and they got it. Plain and simple, stop with the "What Ifs" and the Manu being paid stuff, let it go...smh

Good post sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom