2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
what if bird and magic got on the same type of workouts/training programs that these athletes are on today along with supplements

:lol: at you burgers not seeing Dubs sarcasm

he is being sarcastic, but at the same time he's not joking.

Heat are so far ahead of everyone it's just sad.

Ray Allen wide open 3's all game because no one can guard Bron 1 on 1.. yikes to the L.

#Heat3Peat

I'm being srs too.

They are not losing 4 times to anyone.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
at you burgers not seeing Dubs sarcasm

Ray Allen wide open 3's all game because no one can guard Bron 1 on 1.. yikes to the L.

#Heat3Peat

I'm being srs too.

You've been saying this all season long and I'm still not sure if you're doing the ol' reverse jinx. I'm rooting for the heat and Bron but I'm surprised this series has been as competitive as it has. Would also love to see the Spurs win it all so Pop and Duncan can retire. Then Anecdote can make his permanent switch to being a Warriors fan 
laugh.gif

:lol: at you burgers not seeing Dubs sarcasm

#Heat3Peat

I'm being srs too.

You've been saying this all season long and I'm still not sure if you're doing the ol' reverse jinx. I'm rooting for the heat and Bron but I'm surprised this series has been as competitive as it has. Would also love to see the Spurs win it all so Pop and Duncan can retire. Then Anecdote can make his permanent switch to being a Warriors fan :lol:

I knew I wasn't the only one who thought he was trying to pull that "reverse jinx" lol. A lot of other dudes in this thread be doing that nonsense

I promise you I'm not doing any of that. I'm over it.

I really do believe they will win it all.

Been with you all year on that Miami heat sentiment. If Wade and Lebron are both healthy and hooping, I don't think there's another team in the L that can beat them four times. Picked them to win it all at the beginning of the year too. Then if they are flying and crisply rotating on defense too? Forget about it.

Been with you all year on that Miami heat sentiment. If Wade and Lebron are both healthy and hooping, I don't think there's another team in the L that can beat them four times. Picked them to win it all at the beginning of the year too. Then if they are flying and crisply rotating on defense too? Forget about it.

Personally I think you're all crazy.

they have played 4 100 game seasons, and extra seasons worth of playoff games.

nobody is getting to 4 straight finals and winning, there is a reason that barely anyone ever makes it to 4 straight finals, and nobody wins when they there.

Fatigue will get to them eventually, you can see it in this series.

Last edited:
Bron is gunning to be the greatest. He could be looking at:

3 Rings
3 Finals MVP's
4 MVP's

29 years old.

WATCH OUT MJ

Last edited:
what if bird and magic got on the same type of workouts/training programs that these athletes are on today along with supplements
Man, Magic... today, with today's video technology and advanced stats nerds at his fingertips... 
sick.gif

(and the advances we've made in birth control/safe sex? He'd play 20 years and place all passing records completely out of range, like Gretzky in hockey)

Man, Magic... today, with today's video technology and advanced stats nerds at his fingertips... 
sick.gif

(and the advances we've made in birth control/safe sex? He'd play 20 years and place all passing records completely out of range, like Gretzky in hockey)
You don't think he would have gotten those aids had he been on the DL in the 2000's instead of the 80's/90's? 

nobody is getting to 4 straight finals and winning, there is a reason that barely anyone ever makes it to 4 straight finals, and nobody wins when they there.

The Heat are beatable though just because of the competition they've faced so far. They dont have that "look" they had last year.

The Spurs? Idk this team looks SCARY. Better than last year. They're toying with teams that would probably take the Heat to 6-7

Last edited:
sick.gif

You don't think he would have gotten those aids had he been on the DL in the 2000's instead of the 80's/90's? 
Believe what keeps you entertained, brah.

You've said this ever since they won game 7 last year.

And it made sense.

Made perfect sense.

Our Lakers never went to 4 straight, you said.

Dominant Bulls never went to 4 straight, you said.

Not since the Celtics... in the 60s, you said.

And I've been riding with that.

But DUDE... they look... REALLY good.

Bron is gunning to be the greatest. He could be looking at:

3 Rings
3 Finals MVP's
4 MVP's

29 years old.

WATCH OUT MJ
there's no way he wins three more rings after this year with this current heat team.  he needs to either switch teams or Miami needs to pull off some serious offseason moves and completely change the makeup of this team

You've said this ever since they won game 7 last year.

And it made sense.

Made perfect sense.

Our Lakers never went to 4 straight, you said.

Dominant Bulls never went to 4 straight, you said.

Not since the Celtics... in the 60s, you said.

And I've been riding with that.

But DUDE... they look... REALLY good.
of course they look REALLY good against this weak eastern conference.  every single one of their opponents in the playoffs would've lost in round 1 of the western conference playoffs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom