2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skip bayless was right :lol:

Y'all hate in him (me too sometimes) but he absolutely called the return of serge

EVERYONE called it. The Spurs called before the series started. Anyone who knew anything knew he was coming back this series. Don't give Skip any credit.

Wow he probably told em buisness not prersonal.. He don't want to loose his job

First take going to be crazy tomorrow

I bet you think talk about the lineup change..

And the point difference between thabo/collison/Perkins vs Reggie/ibaka/Perkins without pointing out Perkins only had 4 points

At least brooks played Adams twice the mins he gave Perkins

Thunder gonna come back and win the series, Serge Ibaka's legs will fall apart in doing so, he won't be able to play in the Finals, Miami's cakewalk will continue

david aldridge sounding more and more like larry merchant with his uncomfortable pauses in between questions

I bet you think talk about the lineup change..

And the point difference between thabo/collison/Perkins vs Reggie/ibaka/Perkins without pointing out Perkins only had 4 points

spurs problem was getting kendrick in foul trouble. they should just tell the refs that he didnt committ a foul

i think you might want to give the refs credit for that one, not Brooks 
laugh.gif

heat would rather face the thunder over the spurs, can't wait to see if the thunder actually do win 4 straight now.

Last edited:
Wow he probably told em buisness not prersonal.. He don't want to loose his job

First take going to be crazy tomorrow

Skip gonna act like he's "scared to death" of the thunder now. I could already see him raising his eyebrows, wiggling around and lifting his shoulders.

Last edited:
Did thabo sefalosha get any minutes tonight?

nope, brooks finally did something smart.

Shows how bad of a coach he is and how little imagination he has. You go from starting and playing too many minutes, game 3(or game 5 last series), light bulb goes off in his head finally maybe you're not a good match here, DNP-CD (don't remember seeing Collison either).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom