2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny thing is... I mean that is the most obvious coaching strategy
laugh.gif

I guess it's harder than it seems? Brooks
mean.gif

Last edited:
I loved those wade/Shaq teams. Should have went to back to back finals if it wasn't for wade getting injuried.

PG is such a D-Rider but I guess he owes Bron everything right now.

If it wasn't for Bron's co-sign last season, PG wouldn't be at superstar status. He definitely wouldn't have these endorsement deals. So I guess don't bite the hand that feeds you.

The funny thing is... I mean that is the most obvious coaching strategy
laugh.gif

I guess it's harder than it seems? Brooks
mean.gif
both guys are going play 35 mins at least.. and more than likely somewhere around 40 mins

so if the game doesnt go to overtime, we're dealing with 8-13 mins or so..

asking alot

That girl sounded like she had that rap already memorized and stuck in her head before she even started lol. Anyways how could she not know who he was. He was probably shocked

That girl sounded like she had that rap already memorized and stuck in her head before she even started lol. Anyways how could she not know who he was. He was probably shocked
Lilliard is not a household name by any means. You know how many broads at the bar have no clue who they are watching on all the televisions? It's Kobe and LeBron other than that a lot of the broads I meet these days don't even know a Kevin Durant.

both guys are going play 35 mins at least.. and more than likely somewhere around 40 mins

asking alot

A lot of coaches have trouble with this. I never understood it.

Joerger had the toughest time leaving one of Conley and Gasol on the floor at all times. He got better at it some games, but his rotations was always off.

BTW, I can't believe he's back after all the **** that went down this past week :lol: .

Sports Illustrated  ‏@SInow   3m

Paul George on Lance Stephenson calling out LeBron James: 'He’s barking up the wrong tree': http://on.si.com/1kigtLm 
PG once again on some bull ****.
mean.gif
Between that and this
Earlier this year, George might have diminished himself in James' eyes when he revealed that he yearned to spend time with James in the summer being mentored.

"It would be great to be able to pick his brain, pick his mind and just talk about the game," George said in an interview in March. "I wish someday we have that relationship where he is someone I can talk to -- not during the season because I'm too competitive during the season -- but maybe in the summertime."

James was surprised about that, too. Although he often enjoys mentoring younger players and looks for workout partners in the summer -- meeting up with Kevin Durant several times in the past -- James seemed taken aback at George's request, then was somewhat flippant about it.

"Pick my brain like Hannibal Lecter?" James said at the time. "Sure, everyone knows I have an open-door policy."
Dude really looks up to LBJ like his big bro. Man up *****.

Weren't dudes like Barkley bird magic and Jordan friends off the court? Whats wrong with PG wanting to be cool with Bron?

So basically her freestyle was as legit as most rappers' freestyles

Brooks decision to bench Lamb towards the end of the season was one of the more perplexing moves even amongst his long history of questionable rotation decisions. It wasn't production, as Lamb had better numbers than either Fisher or Sefolosha this season - Lamb had a 13.4 PER while Sefolosha was at 10.4 and Fisher was at 10.1. If Brooks was determined to get Caron Butler on the floor, there were more obvious places in the rotation to open up minutes

http://basketball.realgm.com/article/233579/Scott-Brooks-Anti-Meritocracy

With so much elite talent in Oklahoma City, Brooks is usually able to get away with not maximizing the talent on his roster. Plenty of guys can look good playing off of Durant, Westbrook and Ibaka and Fisher even had a few good stretches in the last few months. He's a 6'1 shooting guard whose only job is to stand in the corner and hoist up 3's, so every once in a while he's able to have a big game. Nevertheless, the guy is shooting 29% in the playoffs for a reason.

Weren't dudes like Barkley bird magic and Jordan friends off the court? Whats wrong with PG wanting to be cool with Bron?
Eh, the friendly stuff is whatever, but that little bro complex is real. Vogel already spoke on it and even Raymone kind of questioned those quotes from PG.

How are you gonna tell the media that your teammate is barking up the wrong tree of your current playoff rival? Who does that?

asking alot
A lot of coaches have trouble with this. I never understood it.

Joerger had the toughest time leaving one of Conley and Gasol on the floor at all times. He got better at it some games, but his rotations was always off.

BTW, I can't believe he's back after all the **** that went down this past week
laugh.gif
Nah buddy you owe us more than that. 
laugh.gif
Go back and read the last couple pages fam.

Last edited:
Yeah seriously PG is in the wrong for that. Back Lance up in public, tell him to dead the non-sense in private.

Reminds me of when T-Mac picked the Lakers in the playoffs over the Rockets...gotta ride with your boys man.

Man....the Pacers are losing this series :lol:. You can't be doing stuff like that. When Lance did his talking about Lebron, PG was supposed to back him up with Tony Yayo ad-libs

PG, is done. When your mentality like that it's a wrap. You are trying to take Lebron out in his prime, this isn't Kobe and Jordan, Jordan was after his prime when he took Kobe in and Kobe was just beginning.

This what's wrong with the league these days.

Yea PG should have definitely backed him up. He basically threw him under the bus. Even after lance tried to sit him up with a little something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom