2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunch of frauds. All of them.

Larry Bird must be sick.

Last edited:
lmao at george hill in that group pic above.  the whole pic is absurd, but him in particular is just smgdh

"lemme unbutton this shirt enough just enough to hit 'em with my chest piece. yeah just like this. owww"

like, who is this guy? 

:rofl:

Man repped.

Last edited:
Bird is to blame as well , he brought George can't break a press Hill back when it's clear he's dog food.

Why couldn't they upgrade at point even slightly ? We're they tight with cap space or what ?

I don't understand why teams don't play zone vs Miami like Dallas did to win the finals

zone leaves their defensive rebounding vulnerable

Not everybody has Tyson Chandler, Shawn Marion and Dirk is 7 ft tall.

That's a lot of length.

Roy, West, and George are all over 6'9". Indiana can't afford to have Roy attempt to defend the perimeter

6'9 ain't 7 ft and if Hibbert was as mobile as Tyson Chandler at his weight he would be the best defensive player in NBA history.

Yeah Dirk is 7 ft but still horrible on defense :lol: PG and West are above average defenders and have length

Dirk isn't great but he isn't horrible on defense and he definately wasn't in 2011.

Dirk in 2011 was a better help defender than David West is now.

Playing zone against Miami was only cute the first year the big three formed, their offense wasn't nearly as efficient as the past three seasons. Teams tried zone against them the second year, bron would handle the rock, and Wade would cut to all the soft spots in the zone for easy shots. Miami would get open threes every possession playing against a zone now.

D Wade will always have that 1 up on Bron when it comes to rings

Means nothing essentially when Lebron had to carry Wades hobbled *** to two rings. Same way Kobe has more rings than Shaq, but Shaq carried the whole team on his back for that threepeat.

Miami got open threes in 2011 they just didn't make em.

I remember in game 4 (I think) a fully sleeved thumb-braced Mike Miller shooting a rushed 3 at the end of the game that missed everything :lol: I think that would have either won the game, or tied.

820 unread posts. Nah, I'm good.

Anyone watch Louie on FX :lol:

"We regret to inform you that Lebron James was killed by hurricane Jasmine, along with the entire Heat team and 12 million other people" :smh:

The hate for the Heat is strong :lol:

All I heard was thunder when AI fell. Must've been a storm outside.

Last edited:
Miami got open threes in 2011 they just didn't make em.

I don't even remember been days since that finals. I do remember Wade and James would just take turns being #1, couldn't really play well off each other. Spoelstra got killed in that finals, had no solution when Mavs went zone.

I don't even remember been days since that finals. I do remember Wade and James would just take turns being #1, couldn't really play well off each other. Spoelstra got killed in that finals, had no solution when Mavs went zone.
The fact that they got to the finals was insane. Showed how good Lebron and Wade were during that stretch.

They carried a crippled Miller, Old Bibby, Eddie Jones, and ilgauskas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom