2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sound effect of AI hitting the floor.......real tears.
roll.gif

I don't even remember been days since that finals. I do remember Wade and James would just take turns being #1, couldn't really play well off each other. Spoelstra got killed in that finals, had no solution when Mavs went zone.
The fact that they got to the finals was insane. Showed how good Lebron and Wade were during that stretch.

They carried a crippled Miller, Old Bibby, Eddie Jones, and ilgauskas

when he entered the league people were comparing him to Wade.

mean.gif
He is still D wade without a jump shot and defense
Ohhhhh..

So he's basically LeBron without the defense.

He's rondo without the passing ability

he's shaq without the defense and post moves.

98 wins and 99 wins hmmm..

2 titles vs 4 titles.

But how many season???

Going further in the playoffs could mean different.

we're just saying you can't call LeBron a ring blocker when he's 2 for 2 in the finals right now.

True

Jordan 6 for 6 in finals

But nobody truly is a ring blocker

Its a team game

But lebron need to leave the heat or have wade booted. Dont look right how wade gonna always have one more ring than lebron if they keep playing together

Miami has played Derrick Rose in his prime, Boston, Pacers.... Prime OKC with the KD, RW, JH, SI and a top Spurs. And won

Derrick rose hasnt reached his prime yet due to injury.

Boston was already over the hill

A prime okc? You do know them dudes in okc aint in their prime yet right?

The pacers just started getting good but look like they are done due to in house bull ****

You guys need to quit jumping the gun like all these players involved are ready to retire lol

Kd 25 (23 when he lost in the finals)
Westbrook 25 (23 when he lost in the finals)
Paul george 24

Derrick rose was 22 and 23 **** years old and you calling that in his prime? :lol:

You all need to slow ya damn roll

I dont know why you guys threw melo name in there. That ***** cant even make the playoffs ! :lol:

As a wise man once said,"Yall ****** trippin"

Last edited:
And less be on us. The spurs choked that game way. Probably the biggest choke job in finals history. Just ask the heat fans leaving game 6

And i hate the **** spurs so it pains me to say that lol

The Lakers losing to the Pistons is the worst Finals loss ever.

You a laker fan?

Lakers deserved to lose

Malone was injured

Shaq was lazy

Kobe was jackin everything up

Phil jackson was stubborn
Nah, but my twin is. Everyone was calling that series a sweep before it started. All of those things you mentioned are signs of a implosion from the team that was supposed to win, and win handidly. It was a horrible loss, and look at the aftermath of it.

we're just saying you can't call LeBron a ring blocker when he's 2 for 2 in the finals right now.

True

Jordan 6 for 6 in finals

Its a team game

But lebron need to leave the heat or have wade booted. Dont look right how wade gonna always have one more ring than lebron if they keep playing together

Wait... huh? LeBron is 2 for 2 in Finals?

Celtics had too many injuries after they won the Championship in 2008.

KG was injured vs. Utah Jazz the following season and was never the same. Ya'll remember him trying to come back but it just wasn't working out.

Don't even get me started on Last Year.

The year of the injuries.

Rondo was out, Kobe, Westbrook, Rose, Granger, All potential players LeBron could've faced.

True

Jordan 6 for 6 in finals

Its a team game

The first two losses don't count. He wasn't ready yet.

True

Jordan 6 for 6 in finals

Its a team game

:lol: :rofl:

True

Jordan 6 for 6 in finals

Its a team game

:lol: :rofl:

jail.gif

Celtics had too many injuries after they won the Championship in 2008.

KG was injured vs. Utah Jazz the following season and was never the same. Ya'll remember him trying to come back but it just wasn't working out.

Don't even get me started on Last Year.

The year of the injuries.

Rondo was out, Kobe, Westbrook, Rose, Granger, All potential players LeBron could've faced.

View media item 992363

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom