2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yooooooo the sound effect is killing me right now.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Tears in my eyes from laughing. That looked and sounded like Omar catching a body.

CRYING.
roll.gif

I don't even remember been days since that finals. I do remember Wade and James would just take turns being #1, couldn't really play well off each other. Spoelstra got killed in that finals, had no solution when Mavs went zone.
The fact that they got to the finals was insane. Showed how good Lebron and Wade were during that stretch.
They carried a crippled Miller, Old Bibby, Eddie Jones, and ilgauskas

Eddie Jones?

Last edited:
I don't even remember been days since that finals. I do remember Wade and James would just take turns being #1, couldn't really play well off each other. Spoelstra got killed in that finals, had no solution when Mavs went zone.
The fact that they got to the finals was insane. Showed how good Lebron and Wade were during that stretch.

Jason Terry almost had 30 in the last game :x :x. Didn't the Heat also have Carlos Arroyo and Ericka Dampier? Yikes :lol:

Pacers played with fire for about 8 total minutes. Lance tried to get them back in it late but all for naught. Hibbert...:lol: :lol: I thought he'd wake up and be a monster this series since they got home court and had been waiting for the Heat the entire time. I even picked each team to split on each others court, with the Heat winning in 7. Oops. The Pacers are a mess internally, and won't get any better next year once Stephenson accepts that 4yr/62 million dollar offer from the Cavs. Waiters and Stephenson are gonna beat Kyrie to death.

Jason Terry almost had 30 in the last game :x :x. Didn't the Heat also have Carlos Arroyo and Ericka Dampier? Yikes :lol:

Pacers played with fire for about 8 total minutes. Lance tried to get them back in it late but all for naught. Hibbert...:lol: :lol: I thought he'd wake up and be a monster this series since they got home court and had been waiting for the Heat the entire time. I even picked each team to split on each others court, with the Heat winning in 7. Oops. The Pacers are a mess internally, and won't get any better next year once Stephenson accepts that 4yr/62 million dollar offer from the Cavs. Waiters and Stephenson are gonna beat Kyrie to death.

Jason Terry told the best player on Earth "Bro you can't guard me for a 7 game series" like actually said it to a reporter then went and outplayed him with a damn championship on the line.

2nd greatest Maverick ever to me man. I don't care what anyone else says.

Three top 10 (or top 15, I'm not getting into rankings) players on the same team all in their athletic prime, including the best player in the world. Wade's knees weren't getting drained for excessive HGH fluid yet. Playing against the weaker conference and ran through them as expected. Home court adv. in all but one of their series.

Doesn't matter who they were surrounded by when you add that **** up. Getting to the finals was definitely not "insane"...at the very minimum, it's what they were supposed to do.

Last edited:

Three top 10 (or top 15, I'm not getting into rankings) players on the same team all in their athletic prime, including the best player in the world. Wade's knees weren't getting drained for excessive HGH fluid yet. Playing against the weaker conference and ran through them like they were supposed to. Home court adv. in all but one of their series.

Doesn't matter who they were surrounded by when you add that **** up. Getting to the finals was definitely not "insane"...at the very minimum, it's what they were supposed to do.
IGN
Kobe used to freestyle with 50

Three top 10 (or top 15, I'm not getting into rankings) players on the same team all in their athletic prime, including the best player in the world. Wade's knees weren't getting drained for excessive HGH fluid yet. Playing against the weaker conference and ran through them as expected. Home court adv. in all but one of their series.

Meh, wasn't insane but cant really say it's what they were suppose to do, still had to go through the defending east champs celtics and Everyone had the Bulls taking them out in the ECF. They had a lot of dead weight on that roster. Bosh was never top 15, :lol: at top 10

Must confess I firmly believed Dwyane Wade was regressing injuries would ultimately plague his style of play. He was truly fun to watch at Marquette.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom