2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thunder even it up tonight.

Stat of the day: The spurs have never won playoff game in OKC.

:lol:

Last edited:
So if LeBron/Dwade played in the Shaq/Kobe era they would be like the Jazz?

Ok.

So if Shaq/Kobe played in the Jordan/Pippen era they'd be known as?

Ok.

Stupid discussion.

Jordan had his run

Kobe had his run

Bron is currently running.

Get over it.

First take every word great haha

He's great I've said it over n over but he ain't it we already had it and it could smash in any era...u no why? Killer instinct.....

I do see lebron trying to bring it out in himself though he ain't there yet and maybe never Wil be but never underestimate that killer instinct

Mike loved crushing competitors as much as he loved the game of basketball. Maybe more

Last edited:
Just watched First Take from earlier, I can't believe they said Lebron isn't better than Larry Bird now. No disrespect to Larry, but larry at his prime wouldn't be able to keep up with Lebron. Larry Bird is one of the greatest shooters of all time, but you got to take defense, speed, passing, jumping, and awareness into accountability also.

Just watched First Take from earlier, I can't believe they said Lebron isn't better than Larry Bird now. No disrespect to Larry, but larry at his prime wouldn't be able to keep up with Lebron. Larry Bird is one of the greatest shooters of all time, but you got to take defense, speed, passing, jumping, and awareness into accountability also.

He's not. He's more athletic than Bird.

Larry Bird is one of the greatest shooters of all time, but you got to take defense, speed, passing, jumping, and awareness into accountability also.
seems almost even to me 

bron defense isnt head and shoulders above bird to me

speed yea, jumping ehh

bird being by far the better shooter

I never seen Bird play, but people say he was really good at all those things, Lebron just happens to better at them.

Last edited:

Bruh, you're trying to rationalize something said on First Take.

So if LeBron/Dwade played in the Shaq/Kobe era they would be like the Jazz?

Ok.

So if Shaq/Kobe played in the Jordan/Pippen era they'd be known as?

Ok.

Stupid discussion.

Jordan had his run

Kobe had his run

Bron is currently running.

Get over it.
I don't know if that is directed towards me in any way. I didn't compare the teams, just the player in lebron and karl malone.
Continue to hate Skip
pimp.gif

Stay Blessed.
Hate seems to be your favorite word to use when you don't know what else to say, which seems to be often.
Wrong. Larry did not have speed or jumping I'll give you that but the rest of it he did. I think that is a fair argument, Lebron while a much greater athlete has not proved to be the pure basketball player Larry was.

I like Lebron, but as of right now Bird > Lebron. Bird obviously wasn't as athletic, but he could rebound, pass, and play d. Add that to the fact that he's one of the greatest shooters of all time, It's a toss up at the very least. Bird had no weakness to his game, on damn near everyone's top 5. If you already got Lebron ahead of him, that means he's already top 5 retired today?

Oh yeah to answer your other question, he would absolutely be killing it in todays nba, anybody that tells you otherwise, their basketball opinion should be void.

Putting guys into different eras talk.....

Yeah thats not played out.

Will come back when actual game can be discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom