2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen listen listen

Ray Allen don't make that shot, one of the greatest shots in nba finals history if. Allen don't make that shot which stopped spurs from winning

then it would of been over for James with goat talk

he would of been swept under a rug as a great player that didn't have it in em TWICE..

He wouldn't never be compared to mike again. He beat an unexperienced okc to get a first ring not champions

They barely pulled it off against real champions via spurs,

You know this man ray Allen don't knock down that shot your boy would of been TOAST

And the media would of been da jelly haha

Without Lebron going super sayain in the 4th quarter of game 6 there is no ray allen 3 to tie the game.

In All the Heat WON, so it doesn't matter, your bulls haven't won anything in YEARS!

LeBronBlockHill.gif

Mason plumlee did that to lebron game winning dunk

If LeBron and Dwade played together in the Shaq and Kobe era, LeBron would be remembered in the same light as Karl Malone.

Last edited:
I can't imagine what this thread gets like during the summer time when the season is done. Lord help us all.

These are proffesionals?

Proffesional clowns

My bulls did it with style

There acting like kids dancing on the sidelines...I felt sick my uncle told me turn da channel.. Il Never forget

Goin to be some ghosts in a couple weeks when your boy likely gets knocked down by champions

Last edited:
Where would the $3M have come from without the TV advertisements/rights? What % of your earnings since The Decisions have you donated to anything? Lol. **** 

^^^ Thanks for posting. Lil B is indeed as terrible as I expected him to be (at rapping. Can't tell much about his basketball skills from that video).

I'm not a fan of the Miami Heat, but this slander is ridiculous
Let them have their fun :smh:

I don't like the Heat at all, but I thought their Harlem Shake video was funny TBH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom