2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Russ to flourish, dude is putting up Video Game James numbers this postseason 26,8,7. And OKC tie this up, Heat 3 peat be damned, I want to see KD and Bron go at it. We've been denied a true rivalry from the best guys in the league for too long. OKC by 6 tonight.

I want Russ to flourish, dude is putting up Video Game James numbers this postseason 26,8,7. And OKC tie this up, Heat 3 peat be damned, I want to see KD and Bron go at it. We've been denied a true rivalry from the best guys in the league for too long. OKC by 6 tonight.

No no okc get past spurs
I think miami 3peats for sure
I.think Kd has a year or so to unleash
Lebron will expose Kd as unexperienced. Easily..

I dont see okc taking any game in miami

Last edited:

Okc would get worked by Miami. I have no evidence to back up my opinion.

Durante needs to go MVP beast mode tonight, THIS AND EVERY GAME AFTER should be like a game 7 for them
FIXED. 
grin.gif

I WANT KD AND RUSS TO FLOURISH.

IDC THAT FISHER WILL HAVE 6 RINGS BEFORE KOBE

This is exactly how game 2 started :lol:

Oh and Perkins trying to be great already.

Last edited:
No no okc get past spurs
I think miami 3peats for sure
I.think Kd has a year or so to unleash
Lebron will expose Kd as unexperienced. Easily..

I dont see okc taking any game in miami

I think OKC is not the same team as 2012, KD and Russ are far better than they were. They wouldn't have to win a game in Miami seeing as they'd have home court advantage.

I think OKC is not the same team as 2012, KD and Russ are far better than they were. They wouldn't have to win a game in Miami seeing as they'd have home court advantage.

I'm just saying lebron mite become wolf and Kd mite become lamb

Hope im wrong

Last edited:
@kpelton: From today's Per Diem, the Spurs are 20-3 this season (including playoffs) when Kawhi Leonard makes at least two 3-pointers.

Welp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom