2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I've said many times.. We have to wait to see how Adams, lamb and 21st pick turn out..

Still ain't worse than the clippers trading the pick that became kyrie.. And nets trading pick that became lillard

Those trades were at least for unknown commodities, no way to know who would have been coming out in those respective seasons; Harden was the 6th man of the year. One of the worst trades in history.

Last edited:
As I've said many times.. We have to wait to see how Adams, lamb and 21st pick turn out..

Still ain't worse than the clippers trading the pick that became kyrie.. And nets trading pick that became lillard

Those trades were at least for unknown commodities, no way to know who would have been coming out in those respective seasons; Harden was the 6th man of the year. One of the worst trades in history.

And we still don't know how good lamb and Adams will be.. Or even who the 21st pick will be and if he will be any good

***** BUTLER STRAPPIN HIS SHOULDER FOR?
roll.gif

where is Lil B?

how has no one gotten this dude to a OKC game? we got some ballers out there

And we still don't know how good lamb and Adams will be.. Or even who the 21st pick will be and if he will be any good

Fair enough, we do know that Harden is a star though. And as long as Brooks is coach, we'll probably never see how good Lamb and Adams or the 21st pick are.

Russ :wow: :pimp:

Adams will be a solid pro, but you don't destroy a potential dynasty like they did. Straight foolish moving Harden so they could save money. Dude complimented Westbrook perfectly.

I believed Thunder could sweep Spurs or take it in 5 w/out Ibaka, I was wrong.

Thunder didn't believe they could win w/out Ibaka, and they were right.

Their mental toughness is pretty weak to have the 2nd and 3rd best player in the NBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom