2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
pop been raising that white flag
brooks gonna go the thibs route and play his starters

Wade wouldn't have a problem guarding Reggie Jackson anyways so I don't think it would matter.

He'd score more than 0 points most nights. If you're "guarding" Thabo, you don't even have to account for where he is on the court (usually in the corner). He has had a terrible yr shooting so if you want you can just leave him open really and cheat into the paint and on KD/Russ, but assuming you actually do want to defend him, he has quite literally the slowest release in the NBA and you can run him off his shot if you are within a 5 second close out radius of him. He might not even be in the NBA next yr

He would have to actually guard him.. Which is more than he would have to do with thabo
In that 2012 finals thabo played pretty well didn't he? I'm pretty sure he did if my memory serves me correctly. He knocked down some 3s and had some steals that kept games close to the wire.

Reggie Jackson's defense is terrible, but his offensive ability FAR outweighs this. Hopefully he gets the start against Miami even if it means Wade uses and abuses him 

We knew before the season started who would represent the East in the Finals this year.

Going into game 5 of the West Finals we still have no idea who will come out of the West

He would have to actually guard him.. Which is more than he would have to do with thabo
In that 2012 finals thabo played pretty well didn't he? I'm pretty sure he did if my memory serves me correctly. He knocked down some 3s and had some steals that kept games close to the wire.
This year's Thabo ain't that year's Thabo.

Julius F. Wrek

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom