2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never have I wanted a team to lose as bad as I wanted the Pacers to lose. I can't stand those clowns.

1. BCPG24 smashing anything that moves, sending nudes to dudes, and knocking up strippers. He's a good player but I don't think he's as good as people were hyping him up to be.

2. Lance being lance. Nothing more we can say about him. He is born ready to act a fool. Who blows in another dudes' ear besides BCPG24?

3. George Hill is the worst starting PG of a "contending" team I think I've ever seen. There is a reason the Spurs gave him up.

4. David West. Other than his "tough guy" act I really don't have a problem with him.

5. Hibbert- :smh:. You know you're bad when people start using your name as verb for being terrible at what you do or doing something terribly.

6. Frank Vogel- I have nothing to say about the guy other than he looks like Nick Freno aka Mitch Mullany (RIP) and he reminds me of how terrible that show really was.

Last edited:
People who chastise heat fans are corny :rolleyes

As if you are better than them because "they only like the heat since 2011" :lol: like get over yourself. Fandom is not that serious.

"We are competing against the Michael Jordan of our era... The Chicago Bulls of our era."

- Frank Vogel.

dawg there are not many real Heat fans, whatddya expect?

Half these cats out here can barely name 3 guys outside of Wade and Shaq on the 05-06 Championship Heat squad.

Dudes don't even know who Alonzo Mourning is. They think "White Chocolate" is a tasty treat. They don't even know Haslem was part of that squad. Don't even know who Gary Payton is.

Heat "fans" is an oxymoron for the most part. There are few fans, many bandwagoners. Nothing surprises me with these guys.
same can be said for laker fans as of late..... hell half of the regulars went to clippers games this yr then lakers... its just lakers been on top or relevant for so long, never got to truly see if they are "die hard" fans when times get rough.

Looking forward to the finals, get to see the heat against actual competition. :lol:

Like they haven't beaten the best team in the West the past 2 seasons,:lol:

Meant this year big guy lol

Right.

Why you sound salty man? I wouldnt disrespect the spurs/mavs/thunder like that.

I'm not salty at all, it's just comical.

People were saying there was no way MIA gets to the finals this year.

They get to the Finals and now it's been a cake walk?

:lol:

4 straight Finals hasn't been done since the 80's I believe.

Some of you guys need to get some air and just appreciate greatness.

"We are competing against the Michael Jordan of our era... The Chicago Bulls of our era."

- Frank Vogel.

Frank knows.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can Bill Simmons shut the hell up. Please. :lol:

Hes such a hater man, at half while lance had like 11 and 4 on 4 of 7 shooting, he was like lance needs to show hes worth 25-30 mil and he hasnt done that tonight.

Bruh, Jose Calderon is making 29 mil :lol:

He really said Lance took the life out of Pacers with his antic :lol:

We all know Lance ain't the brightest but he was the only one that really showed up.

I still think the Pacers will be alright if they get a PG and Hibbert and PG get back on track.

Last edited:
I loved watching MJ hoop

I love watching Bron hoop

If you not excited to be seeing another once in a lifetime talent I don't know what to tell you but this is ******* awesome.
because times have changed...... most arent fans...they are just socialites to the game.... its the storyline drama surrounding it...these is just these dudes fix until scandal comes back on....or whatever houseohs of whatever show season renews.

Lol, you called it. 100%

Frank Vogel is a damn loser. I was wondering earlier how that team could quit on their coach...but then you read some of his quotes and realize why.

Last edited:
The best 9 teams in the playoffs this year were the Heat and the eight Western Conference playoff teams.

Bron is like nobody ive seen before. Not just stats. Thats not as impressive at this point i mean its awesome but ive seen great scoring great passing before. What really gets me is the body he's been blessed with. His motor. And that he knows how to use his body to peak performance. Super speed, super strength, endurance, power, brawn and finesses. I watch him in awe most times. He's ultrahuman. Almost makes you wonder if he's actually holding himaelf back and wasting his gifts by just playing ball. The things he can do seems like he should be doing something for the world, saving people during earthquakes or tsunamis n **** lol

98d51.jpg

This picture was always the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom