2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank Vogel is a damn loser. I was wondering earlier how that team could quit on their coach...but then you read some of his quotes and you realize why.

Said it when they said it...when you make it loud and clear you feel you need the number 1 seed to win the championship, that rubbed me the wrong way. You gotta be willing to do whatever it takes and not have that mentality set it at all.

These scrubs blaming lance
laugh.gif
He's become the scapegoat to why the pacers lost this series. Pretty sad really.

Bron is like nobody ive seen before. Not just stats. Thats not as impressive at this point i mean its awesome but ive seen great scoring great passing before. What really gets me is the body he's been blessed with. His motor. And that he knows how to use his body to peak performance. Super speed, super strength, endurance, power, brawn and finesses. I watch him in awe most times. He's ultrahuman. Almost makes you wonder if he's actually holding himaelf back and wasting his gifts by just playing ball. The things he can do seems like he should be doing something for the world, saving people during earthquakes or tsunamis n **** lol
thats what kills me there hasnt been a player like him EVER... when you look at him overall as far as skillset body type, etc... Same with westbrook, kd.... and thats whats awesome to watch about these guys. I love kobe but we seen that act before aka in mj, we seen a dirk before aka detlef and with Bird. 

We might not ever see players like this again...so REAL fans should sit back embrace and just enjoy what we are witness to....(no pun)

Did I offend you bro? /quote]

No.

Just pointing out that you would obviously feel this way considering that you bandwagon Clippers fan.

*My Clippers, My Heat, My whoever is currently hot.*

WHO CARES man :lol: I love hoop man. Being a "fan" isn't that serious to me so calling me a Bandwagon clipper fan really isn't saying much. My point is chastising fans isn't that serious. Let them cheer for who they want, let them be great. What's your point?

Welcome to the Grizzlies Lance. Zbo and Tony Allen will show you the ropes to my hood *** city :pimp:

Conley
Lee
Stephenson
Zbo
Gasol

Looking forward to the finals, get to see the heat against actual competition. :lol:

Like they haven't beaten the best team in the West the past 2 seasons,:lol:

Meant this year big guy lol

Right.

Why you sound salty man? I wouldnt disrespect the spurs/mavs/thunder like that.

I'm not salty at all, it's just comical.

People were saying there was no way MIA gets to the finals this year.

They get to the Finals and now it's been a cake walk?

:lol:

4 straight Finals hadn't been done since the 80's I believe.

Some of you guys need to get some air and just appreciate greatness.

Ive never said that (they wouldnt make it this year), and it HAS been a cake walk since the celtics big 3 split up. And when you quoted me on some completely misinterpreting what I said ish, and then when I explained myself you respond with, "right" you made it a personal shot, not just attacking a group.

Leave that salty **** for the in denial haters.

every winning team ever has had bandwagon fans. see the abnoxious number of yankees/bulls/cowboys fans from the 90s.

why does who another man roots for make people so upset?

Last edited:
 Anybody that actually watches the Sixers knows that Evan Turner is G-A-R-B-A-G-E.   He was a looter in a riot whose numbers were inflated by the pace the Sixers offense.   He's not a good defender and he has the slowest spin move in recorded history.   Good riddance.
- Big Van Vader 2/20/2014

I tried to tell y'all.

Last edited:
Man, these Heat teams are stacked, in a weak *** conference. They should be going to the finals every year. Don't see the big deal.

Welcome to the Grizzlies Lance. Zbo and Tony Allen will show you the ropes to my hood *** city
pimp.gif

Conley
Lee
Stephenson
Zbo
Gasol
lance actually wouldnt be a bad fit for them if they could get a head strong coach...a person who could basically rope him in and balance him out to be a more productive player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom