2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think Vogel was throwing Lance under the bus by mentioning he didn't think Lance should have "tugged on Supermans cape".

I think now that it's over he was expressing his frustration with Lances' antics and the fact he said those things.

I bet he was in Lances *** behind close doors for making those statements and was embarrassed about the on the court antics.

It does seem as if he's been disconnected from the team all Playoffs though, I'd like to know what really happened, or if he just doesn't respect the players

No.

Just pointing out that you would obviously feel this way considering that you bandwagon Clippers fan.

*My Clippers, My Heat, My whoever is currently hot.*

What's your point?

How is that not clear?

I said its obvious that you would feel that way being that you are a bandwagon clippers fan. That's all I said.

Not sure what you are rambling on about.

Last edited:
Bron is like nobody ive seen before. Not just stats. Thats not as impressive at this point i mean its awesome but ive seen great scoring great passing before. What really gets me is the body he's been blessed with. His motor. And that he knows how to use his body to peak performance. Super speed, super strength, endurance, power, brawn and finesses. I watch him in awe most times. He's ultrahuman. Almost makes you wonder if he's actually holding himaelf back and wasting his gifts by just playing ball. The things he can do seems like he should be doing something for the world, saving people during earthquakes or tsunamis n **** lol
:lol: :rofl:

"if you were frank vogel what would you tell them during halftime?"

"we had a good year, bring it in" -JVG 

roll.gif
quote of the night
roll.gif
roll.gif

Can Bill Simmons shut the hell up. Please. :lol:

Hes such a hater man, at half while lance had like 11 and 4 on 4 of 7 shooting, he was like lance needs to show hes worth 25-30 mil and he hasnt done that tonight.

Bruh, Jose Calderon is making 29 mil :lol:

He really said Lance took the life out of Pacers with his antic :lol:

We all know Lance ain't the brightest but he was the only one that really showed up.

I still think the Pacers will be alright if they get a PG and Hibbert and PG get back on track.

That **** had me :x

Buddy plays with one of the most competitive spirits in the Nba and theyre outhere saying hes taking away from guys who dont wanna show up. PG was like 0 for 6 in the first and I dont wanna start on hill again :lol:

The best 9 teams in the playoffs this year were the Heat and the eight Western Conference playoff teams.

Na man, as much as I hate the pacers...pacers>mavs theyre the 9th tho lol

Frank Vogel is a damn loser. I was wondering earlier how that team could quit on their coach...but then you read some of his quotes and you realize why.

Said it when they said it...when you make it loud and clear you feel you need the number 1 seed to win the championship, that rubbed me the wrong way. You gotta be willing to do whatever it takes and not have that mentality set it at all.

He referred to his team as the "little brother" in relationship to the Heat. WTF?!

We all know Lance ain't the brightest but he was the only one that really showed up.

He was just as bad as the rest. Hit 3 threes, that was literally it. Competitiveness is more than those antics he was throwing out there; he was dreadful on defense, didn't move the ball, didn't work off the ball. He sucked, like everyone else.

Many have said that The Heat are not as good as the Heat teams that have won in 2012 and 2013...

While that may be true, the Heat are getting better as the playoffs have gone along. I can't see how they lose it this year.

What did Haslem say to lance

"Ima **** you up...I will(as lebron forced him to sit back down on the bench seat he just got up from)"

Haslem is a **** boy. This notion that hes a goon and all that is one of the biggest fallacies in the NBA.

I wouldnt **** with birdman tho lol

lance lost himself some money being an idiot this series. probably lose a year on every offer he'll get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom