2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ty Lawson [emoji]10004[/emoji] @TyLawson3
Follow
2 billion for the clippers??? Hmm I thought the owners were losing money??? The next collective bargaining agreement is gonna be crazy
6:33 AM - 30 May 2014

Next collective bargaining agreement is gonna be crazy.

So only scoring matters? The fact that Dirk was carried on the other end of the floor doesn't matter?

Yes Terry was the 2nd best OFFENSIVE player

But chandler Marion Kidd did all the heavy lifting on D and chipped in points

And Carlisle coached circles around Spo

Unless you considering "carrying" to mean that literally no one else on the team did anything, then yes, it is completely appropriate.  His second best player was Jason Terry.  Jason Terry, born in 1977.  His second best player.

Jason Terry in the 2011 playoffs scored more points & had a higher PER than Wade during last year's playoffs. On the other end of the court, Marion/Tyson were far better duo than any of Bron's teammates.

Follow
2 billion for the clippers??? Hmm I thought the owners were losing money??? The next collective bargaining agreement is gonna be crazy

Did you really retype exactly what ty Lawson tweeted? :rofl:

Follow

It wont though, the only way it goes for the players is down. They have no leverage.

Tim Duncan didnt have the drive to win a championship?

Seriously this is what dudes really believe?

Duncan, Parker, Durant, Westbrook, these guys just don't have the drive. Only Kobe can have that kind of drive to win a championship.

Jason Terry in the 2011 playoffs scored more points & had a higher PER than Wade during last year's playoffs. On the other end of the court, Marion/Tyson were far better duo than any of Bron's teammates.
You're delusional to suggest that Wade and Terry are even comparable as #2s, no matter what PER may say.

Your second statement is extra delusional.  

Till next time Indy...
View media item 1000884

850955117.gif

View media item 1000885

So only scoring matters? The fact that Dirk was carried on the other end of the floor doesn't matter?

Yes Terry was the 2nd best OFFENSIVE player

But chandler Marion Kidd did all the heavy lifting on D and chipped in points

And Carlisle coached circles around Spo

So Battier, Wade, Chalmers & Bosh aren't good to great defenders and the Heat team as a whole isn't on a string defensively? It's all Bron huh? Sure locked up KD when he was dropping 30 on 50% shooting in 2012 wasn't he. The lengths you guys will say this guy does everything is comical. I'll be sure to tune into next game w when it's 5 Lebrons vs the Spurs or Thunder.

So Battier, Wade, Chalmers & Bosh aren't good to great defenders and the Heat team as a whole isn't on a string defensively? It's all Bron huh? Sure locked up KD when he was dropping 30 on 50% shooting in 2012 wasn't he. The lengths you guys will say this guy does everything is comical. I'll be sure to tune into next game w when it's 5 Lebrons vs the Spurs or Thunder.
As I said before, every NBA contender has role players who are great defenders...  That's how contenders are built.

But because that's all Dirk had ancient Sean Marion and Tyson Chandler are suddenly stars in some people's minds.

Last edited:
You're delusional to suggest that Wade and Terry are even comparable as #2s.
The Wade we saw in last year's playoffs is absolutely comparable to Jason Terry in the 2011 playoffs.

But, of course, the narrative doesn't support this so you're dismissive.

Your second statement is extra delusional.
2011 Marion is a better perimeter defender than any of Bron's teammates during their title run last year & 2011 Tyson's combo of post/pnr/team defense is better than any big that Bron had during their title run last year. This is something else that isn't supported by the narrative. So, of course, you're dismissive.

I'm not in favor of breaking up a team that just had the best record in the eastern conference for two years in a row. Regressing to hopefully contend for a championship in the near future isn't too bright for the Pacers right now. They are just in the "LeBron James" era. Bad timing that's all. It's LeBreezy's time right now and unfortunately they have been the [emoji]9996[/emoji]️" little brother" [emoji]9996[/emoji]️ that gets beaten by the [emoji]9996[/emoji]️"older brother"[emoji]9996[/emoji]️, repeatedly.

Let's please hold off on the [emoji]9996[/emoji]️"Chicago Bulls"[emoji]9996[/emoji]️ of this era, like Frank Vogel said. Let us first compare this Heat dynasty to the 00'-03' Laker dynasty. I think the Lakers had better teams from top to bottom overall so this Heat 10'-14' dynasty is a bit more impressive.

Pacers were the weirdest team this year... but George is a star and we wlll be hearing his name for a long time...

Chris Tucker... I mean Stephensen is a punk

The Wade we saw in last year's playoffs is absolutely comparable to Jason Terry in the 2011 playoffs.

But, of course, the narrative doesn't support this so you're dismissive.
2011 Marion is a better perimeter defender than any of Bron's teammates during their title run last year & 2011 Tyson's combo of post/pnr/team defense is better than any big that Bron had during their title run last year. This is something else that isn't supported by the narrative. So, of course, you're dismissive.
You are really trying to argue that the talent of the Miami Heat, with LeBron James, Wade, Bosh, and a series of top role players, is comparable to the talent of the 2011 Dallas Mavericks, whose second best player was Jason Terry, because of the powers of a 30+ year old Sean Marion and Tyson Chandler.

Yes, I am dismissing you.  Dismissed!

Last edited:
it was unfair

it was illogical

their reasons were vague and complete bs

i agree

and i LOVED every minute of it

i hope it still burns

and ill feel this way until Kobe is out of the league

what did Kobe do to you? :lol:

Tim Duncan didnt have the drive to win a championship?

Seriously this is what dudes really believe?

He clearly didn't

Who thinks of these things, seriously?

Duncan, Parker, Durant, Westbrook, these guys just don't have the drive. Only Kobe can have that kind of drive to win a championship.

The trolling in here has to stop.
So I guess we can take away kobe ring he got over Dwight??? He clearly doesn't want to win right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom