2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
What, making 3 of the next 4 conference finals and Melo winning scoring titles all but 1 of those yrs and an MVP? Sounds like an improvement.

I don't comprehend what your saying?
My fault bro I just don't understand the words lol english my 2nd language
My fault

How much is everyone willing to pay Chand per-year?

Edit: Trying to gauge his worth among NT.

Last edited:
If i'm Melo i'm staying in NY for the Extra Money and the possibility of bringing in Some other great players through FA next year. He signs that deal in the Chi and D.Rose is done Melo will be stuck for the rest of his prime putting up 30 & gettin beat by a championship team.

I understand ya'll are fans and want D-Rose back but as a player would you REALLY process your future based on a PG who has been out two years and has had major surgery on both Knees??

I mean with all the superstars who have gone down to injury in the past decade would you really bet your career on that?

Especially when their is the option of Hou who arguably has a better chance of winning with Melo the chi does.

And if the ****** Celtics bring in K.Love >:

1 Houston isn't a better chance not at.all western conference is.tough as bricks right now and it's gettin heavier

2 well most likely see Drose on team usa and Melo will see what's up in person plus d rose can learn to posses a true pg mentality so it will work.regardless of rose status

3 who's coming to NY and who's staying with fisher or some 1st.yr.coach.try na get rings.come on

Plus melo said it "I'm done finished with rebuilding stages"

He said nomore rebuilding which sounds great to me. Why would he waste another year of his career loosing sitting out oF playoffs that's stupid from.a basketball standpoint

Lol.at.Phil saying he's contemplating
Coaching for a year as a "trial.run"

Hes tryna put cement boots on melo with only one boot and that is him (Phil)

Last edited:
Since Cleveland would trade the #1 pick for Noah, LMA, Horford, they would take Marc Gasol. :nerd:

But, highly unlikely we miss out on the fun. :lol:

Last edited:
When looking at the pro's and con's of dealing Marc Gasol for the #1 pick, I think the pro's outweigh the con's :lol:

- Memphis is looking to extend Zbo once he opts out. So, we know he's staying.
- Gasol will be 30 years old in January and will be looking for a max contract (more than likely). He can be extended up until December, but will an UFA if not extended
- Embiid, Embiid, Embiid
- Gasol, while the best player on the team, is not a franchise changing talent. Embiid is.

- Embiid, Embiid, Embiid

:lol:

When looking at the pro's and con's of dealing Marc Gasol for the #1 pick, I think the pro's outweigh the con's :lol:

- Memphis is looking to extend Zbo once he opts out. So, we know he's staying.
- Gasol will be 30 years old in January and will be looking for a max contract (more than likely). He can be extended up until December, but will an UFA if not extended
- Embiid, Embiid, Embiid
- Gasol, while the best player on the team, is not a franchise changing talent. Embiid is.

- Embiid, Embiid, Embiid

:lol:

rather take a chance on a 20 year old Embiid than a 30 year old Gasol who is gonna get minimum 16 mill a year...

If embiid doesnt work out u only owe him like 30 mill over 5 years

that being said they messed up on Bennett so....maybe looking for sure thing

So wait my dude had a decent first half if the season

Tried to go Kobe the second half

Choked in the playoffs

But he's good money?

Y'all the same dudes thinking Paul George the next best thing and Kobe got one more chip run in him and d rose hypothetically gonna be da best despite being overrated and now injured. Got it

I wonder if the Rockets' main motivation is to re-sign Parsons to a longer contract or use him in a sign-and-trade. :nerd:

Jeremy-Lin-Laughing-on-Bench.gif

rather take a chance on a 20 year old Embiid than a 30 year old Gasol who is gonna get minimum 16 mill a year...

If embiid doesnt work out u only owe him like 30 mill over 5 years

that being said they messed up on Bennett so....maybe looking for sure thing

And I wouldn't mind taking a step back this year to take 5 steps forward towards the future. Highly unlikely that it happens, though. :rolleyes

I feel more sorry for the team that offers Luol Deng $10-12M+ than whoever offers that much to Stephenson and Parsons. You're talking about a guy that played for Thibs has a lot more miles on him than those other two guys. You will more than likely get better production and more games out of the other two players at the price tag than you would from Deng.

Last edited:
And this is why Franchises continue to be stuck in no mands land paying over 10 million for any of those guys is Asinine... All three are third options if your looking to build a championship team, if your a bottom feeder adding these kind of players will put you in position to make a playoff run but their not good enough to bring bigger players in or bad enough to have you in the lottery.

If houston is really willing to pay Parsons 12-13 mil a year they will be stuck as a second round team for a LONG time.

And this is why Franchises continue to be stuck in no mands land paying over 10 million for any of those guys is Asinine... All three are third options if your looking to build a championship team, if your a bottom feeder adding these kind of players will put you in position to make a playoff run but their not good enough to bring bigger players in or bad enough to have you in the lottery.

If houston is really willing to pay Parsons 12-13 mil a year they will be stuck as a second round team for a LONG time.
12-13 million is third option money, no?

So wait my dude had a decent first half if the season

Tried to go Kobe the second half

Choked in the playoffs

But he's good money?

Y'all the same dudes thinking Paul George the next best thing and Kobe got one more chip run in him and d rose hypothetically gonna be da best despite being overrated and now injured. Got it

Overrated bro to be honest you're very wrong your entitled to ur opinion but your wrong

I've been to the older games late 90's bulls Ive seen talent play in person that had me in awe

I've also seen derrick play in person his rookie season and his mvp season

Dude is special....will he continue to be? I dunno I hope so very much...
But I've seen this kid in person and watched almost every games he's played
Yea I no not many but this kid performs
And is/was still growing

Far from overrated
d12 is overrated not d1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom