2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall think this squad can't get past
Miami? I disagree

Depends how Derrick comes back even still I think we'll be up there with that 5
That lineup is 
sick.gif

I really do think Rose and Melo can co-exist.

Rose is my favourite player in the League so maybe I'm selfish, but I think he's more than willing to share the ball with someone of Melo's calibre.

Will rose be willing to give up the rock? That is the question.

Rose is not Westbrook..
Similar but diffrent

Rose can distribute as a real pg
While still being a score 1st pg

I kind of fear the Kd russ thing but I don't think nothin of it.. They will make it work.

We don't have enough offense last season..now too much???no no no more options the better we are

Well be good with that lineup
I can only wish but it not happening.
Let's be real too much on da table

Money talks

Last edited:
That line-up is too nice. If D-Rose can be half of his former MVP self they can make some noise in the East in a year or two. What Melo always lacked was teammates who did the dirty work and hustled. Noah, Taj and Butler will fit perfectly IMO for a player like Melo.

Miami? I disagree

What does the bench look like? Is Mike Dunleavy still going to be the only three point shooter on the roster, because if so then I cant see it. Too many non shooters on the bulls. That is unless they decide to free Jimmer.

i think this: there are 2 reason why this lineup will not happen so often on the court.

1: Melo will not leave 30M dollars on the table, so, if Chicago wants him, the need to trade someone in order to acquire him, and that player will not be Kirk Hinrich.

2: Melo plays at 4 on offense, and him, Gibson e Noah and Butler are all forwards, you need a SG on that floor

Miami? I disagree

What does the bench look like? Is Mike Dunleavy still going to be the only three point shooter on the roster, because if so then I cant see it. Too many non shooters on the bulls. That is unless they decide to free Jimmer.

That's up in da air cause that 3 mil
Mike dunleavy gets probly got 2 go
To get melo to da 15m mark
So I'm lost on the bench.situation
Need some1 to break dat down for me
All I no is I want Korverr Bak he improved every year

Mike dunleavy dropped 35 in da playoffs
...saved da game mike dunleavy haha

Last edited:
Cats too caught in the moment with Stevenson. Melo is a team killer, if he goes to another team this offseason and that's your team ... Sorry for ya

And why would Melo agree to weaken the team he's going to? What makes you think he is that oblivious to team building?

Isn't a chance in hell that the Knicks let melo go to the Bulls w/o getting Butler/Gibson back in the deal. Yall making madden trades in the NBA.
or, Melo could just go there for no trade.  he's an unrestricted free agent. 

Isn't a chance in hell that the Knicks let melo go to the Bulls w/o getting Butler/Gibson back in the deal. Yall making madden trades in the NBA.

Man if that happened it would be jimmy or taj one or the other plus our pickz

I don't see any reasonable buisnessman leaving that big pile of money....

he did say he dont want no part of rebuilding he's done with that stage

The nba already raised the cap by 5mil
Do sum wit dunleavy n boozer
Plus Picks...and were there

Or it might happen in FA...
we can amnesty boozer he can take our max which is less, but be in an instant situation that he wants to be in

It can happen 50-50 it will,
but I still doubt that amount of cash is left behind
If he does leave that cash behind
I will be truly impressed

My city will go Insane for a day
Still remember Drose draft nite lol
Good times hopefully more 2 come

That 2nd mj 3peat, my oh my, incredible
For one night we were one.it was great

I will never ever forget that night
I love my city

Last edited:
Lance is definitely not a "novelty". Once he didn't make the all star team he tried to prove everyone wrong and that's when his play, and the teams play, went downhill.

Before the all star break Lance was dropping triple doubles every other week. I hate Lance because of his antics, but I can't say he's a bad player.

Lololol

James worthy on mike n mike
discrediting lebron for joining up

Yes sir

Hall of famer saying same things I do

Last edited:
If i'm Melo i'm staying in NY for the Extra Money and the possibility of bringing in Some other great players through FA next year. He signs that deal in the Chi and D.Rose is done Melo will be stuck for the rest of his prime putting up 30 & gettin beat by a championship team.

I understand ya'll are fans and want D-Rose back but as a player would you REALLY process your future based on a PG who has been out two years and has had major surgery on both Knees??

I mean with all the superstars who have gone down to injury in the past decade would you really bet your career on that?

Especially when their is the option of Hou who arguably has a better chance of winning with Melo the chi does.

And if the ****** Celtics bring in K.Love >:

Will rose be willing to give up the rock? That is the question.

Rose is not Westbrook..
Similar but diffrent

Rose can distribute as a real pg
While still being a score 1st pg

I kind of fear the Kd russ thing but I don't think nothin of it.. They will make it work.

We don't have enough offense last season..now too much???no no no more options the better we are

Well be good with that lineup
I can only wish but it not happening.
Let's be real too much on da table

Money talks

What, making 3 of the next 4 conference finals and Melo winning scoring titles all but 1 of those yrs and an MVP? Sounds like an improvement.

And why would Melo agree to weaken the team he's going to? What makes you think he is that oblivious to team building?
Simpleton argument: "Because he did it to the Knicks before coming from Denver." Not my POV, just saying.

"Thibs" seems to manage his bench's production well regardless of personnel. Made me a believer transitioning from the vaunted "Bench Mob."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom