2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
ravagebx ravagebx Rose is a great finisher because he gets up so damn high and fast in addition to having great coordination. Westbrook got way more explosive when he got to the league. Are you really saying being stronger is not the difference between making or missing a layup with contact, everything else being equal?

Bruh I am just speaking from experience taking something simple like creatine. I consider myself above average athletically but that stuff took me to a whole other level way faster than I could have without it. And all that stuff does is delay muscle fatigue so I could imagine what some genetic freak on banned substances coul do

Last edited:
The Iron Sheik@the_ironsheik 6m

Demarcus Cousins everyday forever i wish you beat the **** out of the raisin **** Dwight Howard

roll.gif

Frank Vogel will coach the Eastern Conference in the All-Star Game.

He should play Dwyane Wade the entire game. :lol:

@leemelone That is EXACTLY what I'm saying. As far as scoring through contact concentration >>> coordination >>> hangtime >>> strength. And you must not have watched Russy at UCLA. He was always explosive.

You make it sound like you're the only person to ever take creatine lol.

A Kobe fan could never understand that mindset....

... Just messing.
laugh.gif
 its true though, watching kobe after all these years i have come to realize that a guy as good as KD/kobe shooting a contested jumper over a good defender > passing the ball to an open perkins/thabo

but the nba has changed from the times where kobe was dropping 40 points every other game so what do i know 
laugh.gif
. all im saying is that as a fan its more fun watching kd go for 60 with westbrook out

@leemelone
That is EXACTLY what I'm saying. As far as scoring through contact concentration >>> coordination >>> hangtime >>> strength. And you must not have watched Russy at UCLA. He was always explosive.

You make it sound like you're the only person to ever take creatine lol.

We are just gonna have to disagree bro :lol:. Being stronger keeps you from getting knocked off balance making for an easier shot where you don't need to concentrate so hard or be extra coordinated. and I think we already agreed that peds can improve concentration, hang time and strength. It's why some guys are so beasty in college but when they go against guys just as strong as them they look average, missing point blank shots because when they seek contact the defender doesn't budge and it throws off shot mechanics

:rofl:  @ delay muscle fatigue 

Why is that funny tho :lol: . That's exactly what it does.

As I'm typing this Durant drives the lane, goes chest to chest with z bo and bricks the layup as he falls to the ground. On the same exact play I would say somebody like bron converts that

Last edited:
does anyone know if adidas has a clause to terminate d rose contract?

i know it sounds cruel but him not playing has to be hurting sales on an already hurt line.

adidas overpricing last year hurt um enough now rose is out again.

their commercials gave been butt as well

does anyone know if adidas has a clause to terminate d rose contract?

i know it sounds cruel but him not playing has to be hurting sales on an already hurt line.

adidas overpricing last year hurt um enough now rose is out again.

their commercials gave been butt as well

:lol:. You just bringing that up to be cruel to Bulls fans...

... I hope they do though

Lee Melo is one of the strongest guys in the league. He is HORRIBLE at finishing through contact. I can name you a number of puny guards who are better finishers lol. I stand by my statement, strength is not a decisive factor. It's ancillary at best.

Let Rose get his money man, y'all boys need to stop.

Shoe companies be whoring these athletes out, Rose has already generated more than 100 million for Adidas, not his fault he got hurt.

As I'm typing this Durant drives the lane, goes chest to chest with z bo and bricks the layup as he falls to the ground. On the same exact play I would say somebody like bron converts that
Even if we continue on this line of thinking there's contingencies in the NBA for that, so it's not only the strong who succeed. They're called free throws. And that is why Durant can average a gazillion free throws lol. So really what's the point? A guy with so much finesse in his game like Durant doesn't need to be strong.

Meh....guys like tp and Steve Nash are good finishers because they are good at taking angles and either avoiding contact or timing it so that a slight nudge can keep the defender off balance. Somebody like bron is strong enough to go straight at hibbert, absorb the contact, finish the play and knock Hibbert backwards

Strength is what separates kd from bron. Bron will always get his easier because he is strong enough to play at the rim no matter who's there

Last edited:
Meh....guys like tp and Steve Nash are good finishers because they are good at taking angles and either avoiding contact or timing it so that a slight nudge can keep the defender off balance. Somebody like bron is strong enough to go straight at hibbert, absorb the contact, finish the play and knock Hibbert backwards

Strength is what separates kd from bron. Bron will always get his easier because he is strong enough to play at the rim no matter who's there
Nash is also way more experienced too,

And Durant also is pretty strong for his size, not stronger than Bron, but he's not weak...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom