2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, court vision and bball IQ are what separates Bron and KD. The strength is a bonus. LeBron is a freak of nature athletically, no doubt, but there's so much more to his game. Being strong doesn't even begin to define him. Look at how his numbers have gotten better every year. It's not because he's getting stronger, it's because he's playing smarter and working on his weaknesses in the offseason.

Well I was just trying to be brief :lol: but yea there are many things that separate them, I would factor in strength more so than you would

Welp. Grizz look to be turning it around finally.

Big Spain back. I still think we are one solid move away from being a serious threat in the West again. The additions of Lee and Johnson have been great.

We are one month away from the "No one wants to play the Grizz in the playoffs" articles again :lol: .

Last edited:
barack obama is really funny. he has a great delivery

lebron should've spit his gum out before entering the white house. looks foolish chewing gum up there

Let Rose get his money man, y'all boys need to stop.

Shoe companies be whoring these athletes out, Rose has already generated more than 100 million for Adidas, not his fault he got hurt.

Rose latest shoes have sold pretty well, ive seen A LOT of people wearing them on the court surprisingly :x

whats the thunder's record without westbrook? 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom