2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's most troubling is when i bring up the shot attempts and how KD's "passiveness" is actually him being more efficient, there is no counter. if I counter a statement with a legit opinion, at the least counter with your opinion or flaw in what i said. but troll on. i still believe most of yall are ******ed in here so eh

Man there's like 50 dudes in this thread that are that way. :lol:

theres a good set of booty buddies in this thread too. i can have this same convo/opinion amongst dudes who actually play basketball past HS and it is very within flow. some of the more respected analysts are saying the same things also.

so really a few NTers flexin and trolling doesnt mean much.

You hold hands with Lima you minus whale be a star

258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

I rather see houston advance. I think if they catch on fire shooting wise they can make a dallas mavericks 2011 type run

Dwight just needs to know his role and shut his hole
laugh.gif
Know his role? I don't get this. I'd like to hear more. I haven't seen him spouting his mouth off or anything. He's balling though, so Houston remains in the series.

name them

:lol: you ain't gonna trap me bruh.

This thread ain't about that, it's about basketball, peace and occasionally food. Not every person is going to have the same knowledge/perception of the game.

Everybody is welcome unless you're abrasive.

Yo what happened to the NTer that met Lima and had massive hover hand?

Don't know about that but there was a NT'er talking about he was texting Victoria justice back and forth. Dude posted a pic with the "hover hand" and of course he was overweight. I said to prove it and he said he didn't want to mess up what they had going on :smh:

A lot of guys follow Highschool cats. A lot. We call them "purists" of "fans"

i didnt say i just follow HS cats, therefore i know more than said person.

i just (apparently in an abrasive manner) responded to a (friendly?) guy posting that people aren't watching KD and Westbrook by saying I've watched A LOT of them playing together. I'm a fan of the sport before any player and have been for a while, so the whole tangent was a waste.

Last edited:

A lot of guys follow Highschool cats. A lot. We call them "purists" of "fans"
i didnt say i just follow HS cats, therefore i know more than said person.

i just (apparently in an abrasive manner) responded to a (friendly?) guy posting that people aren't watching KD and Westbrook by saying I've watched A LOT of them playing together. I'm a fan of the sport before any player and have been for a while, so the whole tangent was a waste.
I get what you said and I didn't think it so "out of the ordinary" that you mentioned following HS cats, though others did. A lot of cats don't, some do, insinuating people don't or wouldn't is small minded IMO

I'll never forget this dude named "lilojmayo" that followed OJ since he was like in elementary school or some **** :lol:

I'm sure some of you seen him post on RealGM. When OJ was a Grizz, he went too far with the OJ talk. He wanted to know what kinda hair products he used and everything :x

I get what you said and I didn't think it so "out of the ordinary" that you mentioned following HS cats, though others did. A lot of cats don't, some do, insinuating people don't or wouldn't is small minded IMO

hopefully nothing I said insinuated that I am watching more than the next man....as opposed to what I said at face value in counter to dude saying people aren't watching RWB and KD if they have issue about their touches. I have issues about their touches based on watching them for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom