2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to the Clips, they played well Game 7. I think down the stretch, it came down to the Clippers' size taking over at the end, and it made the difference.

Clippers size was the difference the whole series. We would've beat them in 6 had Bogut played, no doubt in my mind.

congrats on the 2nd round
Thx bro.

pimp.gif
you guys are lucky steve blake didnt get any playing time

Why yall calling for Mark head? Each season they've improved, they love playing for the guy. They don't need a new coach, they just needed size in the paint. They'll get it next season. Mark had these dudes win over 50 games, and you lose your job, just ****** dumb man...

i dont care, but doc rivers is one of the most overrated coaches. he's solid, but guys make him out to be an all timer
Who wants to bet 500 dollars. I got thunder moving on next round through Paypal..

take that gambling stuff to some other place
that stuff is illegal and paypal doesnt allow it as well

Why yall calling for Mark head? Each season they've improved, they love playing for the guy. They don't need a new coach, they just needed size in the paint. They'll get it next season. Mark had these dudes win over 50 games, and you lose your job, just ****** dumb man...

the owner (joe lacob). seems to be a disconnect between mgmt and coach. also mark wasnt getting a long with his assts, and wasnt letting jerry west into practice

Warriors are one goon away from being a wcf caliber team. They need someone that's gritty and ain't afraid to scrap, like tony allen. Ws are just too passive.

Warriors are one goon away from being a wcf caliber team. They need someone that's gritty and ain't afraid to scrap, like tony allen. Ws are just too passive.

Like Bogut? Cause that's why they ended up losing this series.

Blake gonna have a culture shock going from playing against Draymond/Lee/Speights/ONeal to playing against Ibaka/Perkins/Adams/Collison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom