2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only bad thing about the Clippers winning is that salty *** king's fan will continuing his crying and complaining
Yea so salty.

And i'll be kickin back like 
nthat.gif
 watching Westbrook and Durant cook those dudes

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 20s
Mark Jackson doesn't have one GSW front office ally who'll make a case to ownership to keep him. "He's on an island," league source says.

Unfortunately, being a coach in the NBA isn't all about having the team's respect or wins and losses.

There's a reason the same old coaches get hired time and time again.. you need to have friends in the league.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 20s
Mark Jackson doesn't have one GSW front office ally who'll make a case to ownership to keep him. "He's on an island," league source says.
Unfortunately, being a coach in the NBA isn't all about having the team's respect or wins and losses.

There's a reason the same old coaches get hired time and time again.. you need to have friends in the league.
I wonder why Jackson is so alone.

I would be his friend 
embarassed.gif

Paul george real deal has an advancing lineup. Joint was looking like a kufi during an interview. Son's lineup is effectually gonna merge with his eyebrows.

Spurs Blazers is gonna be another epic series. I see it going down to a buzzer beater in overtime of game7. can't even say who is gonna win.

Firing Mark Jackson would be absurd 

Memphis did it after a good season, so did Denver. It's possible

Even if the Dubs advanced, he would've been fired. Were never going to win a championship with him way the helm anyways. He's not an X's and O's guy . He made a lot of questionable decisions in but his series alone. Leaving players in with 3 fouls only to get their 4th before halftime. Leaving 4 (yes, 4) timeouts in game 4 when our players were gassed. He's just really good at motivating his players which you can tell from his timeout speeches.

technically, i dont think we are firing him. his contract is up and lacob is more than likely not going to offer him a new contract

Even if the Dubs advanced, he would've been fired. Were never going to win a championship with him way the helm anyways. He's not an X's and O's guy . He made a lot of questionable decisions in but his series alone. Leaving players in with 3 fouls only to get their 4th before halftime. Leaving 4 (yes, 4) timeouts in game 4 when our players were gassed. He's just really good at motivating his players which you can tell from his timeout speeches.
Yall been bum scrub buster losers for years and the one dude who makes yall a playoff team(a damn near elite playoff team) yall gon fire him? Who the hell yall gonna hire next? Charlamagne?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom