2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
hes won a total of 2 playoff series in 9 years, one of them he wasnt even the second best player on the team. put a bigger defender on him and he is not good enough to lead a team to a series victory.

All of what you said does not correlate to him being useless against bigger defenders though :lol: can he be a first scoring option on a winner in a playoff series? No, but that does not correlate at all to him being useless against bigger defenders.

OKC is out here gettin poo'd on 
laugh.gif
. I expect a bounce back soon though.

hes won a total of 2 playoff series in 9 years, one of them he wasnt even the second best player on the team. put a bigger defender on him and he is not good enough to lead a team to a series victory.
All of what you said does not correlate to him being useless against bigger defenders though
laugh.gif
can he be a first scoring option on a winner in a playoff series? No, but that does not correlate at all to him being useless against bigger defenders.
well technically any defender guarding him is going to be a bigger defender. so what im saying is, a team with him as the best player is not going to make a deep playoff run. because he cant do much vs playoff defenses (which consist of defenders taller than him)

They need to put a big defender on him so he can be rendered "useless" according to some here on #NT
laugh.gif
I forgot who said that, but that was a funny argument haha
Sounds like something Zyzz or the basketball Czar Seaman would say. 

Hope the Floppers don't fall in love with the 3 ball. Granger is a fouling machine :
mean.gif

Edit-Oh great, you guys let Seaman bait you into another stupid argument. He doesn't believe anything he says. He just wants to get a rise out of you guys 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
well technically any defender guarding him is going to be a bigger defender. so what im saying is, a team with him as the best player is not going to make a deep playoff run. because he cant do much vs playoff defenses (which consist of defenders taller than him)

His playoff numbers individually suggest otherwise. Also, I think there's a difference between "best player" and "best scoring option". He won't ever be rendered useless in a playoff run, he's too good for that. However, for the Clips (or whoever CP is playing with) to be successful, he probably can't be the best scoring option, especially against length and size. What 6 footer can sans AI?

But what you just said i'm not arguing. What you said for the most part is true. However, being rendered useless is extreme, and takes away from the exceptional player that he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom