2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hibbert: 17:43 min, 0 points, 0 rebounds

Gooden: 17:47 min, 12 points, 13 rebounds

indifferent.gif

well technically any defender guarding him is going to be a bigger defender. so what im saying is, a team with him as the best player is not going to make a deep playoff run. because he cant do much vs playoff defenses (which consist of defenders taller than him)
His playoff numbers individually suggest otherwise. Also, I think there's a difference between "best player" and "best scoring option". He won't ever be rendered useless in a playoff run, he's too good for that. However, for the Clips (or whoever CP is playing with) to be successful, he probably can't be the best scoring option, especially against length and size. What 6 footer can sans AI?

But what you just said i'm not arguing. What you said for the most part is true. However, being rendered useless is extreme, and takes away from the exceptional player that he is.
useless is obviously an exaggeration, its not like hes going to be hibbert out there

The thunder still gotta adjust to this 48 mins of fast pace. That grizzly series was more half court. CLips in 6

Told Y'all the Pacers would have even more trouble with Washington, Beal was doing what he usually does like i figured :smokin

What I like about the Clippers isn't the hot shooting. It's the quality of shots. When you get quality shots, you're going to have floor balance, which allows you to get back on defense and it forces OKC to play five on five.

As long as the Clippers can stay sharp on offense, good shots and no turnovers they'll continue to be fine. Still waiting for an OKC run though, I know it's coming.

Not even paying this lead any mind, still plenty of time and OKC has the reigning MVP. I just hope we can keep this up in the 2nd half.

Last edited:
Not even paying this lead any mind, still plenty of time and OKC still has the MVP. I just hope we can keep this up in the 2nd half.

No turnovers. Gotta keep turnovers to a minimum, especially in the peak' man. That crowd can get intense. Keep that crowd out of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom