2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maaan has the mood changed in here from when it was 16-10 OKC with only 4mins into the game
laugh.gif
All we need is for the Clippers to lose and the world will go back to normal.

TMac taking shots

Tracy McGrady [emoji]10004[/emoji] @Real_T_Mac
Follow

Me and Roy Hibbert had the same amount of points and rebounds tonight.
8:55 PM - 5 May 2014

Coaching only matters marginally my ***.

There are only two coaches alive that could have led the 2011 Dallas Mavericks to a championship.

And after this year I'm starting to think only one.

Last edited:
Deandre Jordan is a completely different player for them with doc as opposed to del negro. Del negro wouldn't use him in the 4th last yr at all

Gil was going at Hibbert and the Pacers all game long, there's a bunch

Last edited:
As far as Del Negro vs. Doc, coaching does matter.

The players did NOT like Del Negro, I believe it was more of there talent that got them that far then Del Negro drawing **** on the board. It was a great season, but a lot rumors suggested that the players did NOT have Del Negro back and were happy to see him go.

I understand that, but you didn't answer the question. Rivers matters. If this Sterling thing happened with Del Negro...

"If?" We have no idea how a del negro led clippers team would have handled that so that's useless to bring up.

Does Rivers matter? Yes. But I would honestly say marginally. The Clips were really good with Del Negro too.
They were but last playoffs I saw how he didn't know wtf he was doin with the rotations at all

That was a weird *** lob from Blake to Jordan...

Last edited:
As far as Del Negro vs. Doc, coaching does matter.

The players did NOT like Del Negro, I believe it was more of there talent that got them that far then Del Negro drawing **** on the board. It was a great season, but a lot rumors suggested that the players did NOT have Del Negro back and were happy to see him go.
and thats pretty much coaching in the nba, when you are considered a good coach everything the team does is because of great coaching. when you are a bad coach the teams talent got them that far

Coaching only matters marginally my ***.

There are only two coaches alive that could have led the 2011 Dallas Mavericks to a championship.

And after this year I'm starting to think only one.

Had more to do with Lebron being terrible than Rick's coaching IMO. Miami was up 2-1. If Lebron is as good as he was during that playoff run, Miami wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom