2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our bench is 2 for 12 too. People act like Russ isn't 6 for 8, all good shots. I don't think he has even taken a 3 yet. The 5 tos certainly hurts though, but we have to clean up our pick and roll coverage. We're doing the bring a 3rd defender into it thing and for some reason you keep ending up with Westbrook covering Blake and DeAndre on lobs and at the basket

And Rivers is extra ordinary to me as a coach, as in very. People act like he hadn't failed in Orlando and Boston and was about to get fired before Pierce, Allen, and Garnett decided to come play for him. Any coach not named Brooks or McHale could have contended with that lineup they had

made shots = good shots? :lol:

Our bench is 2 for 12 too. People act like Russ isn't 6 for 8, all good shots. I don't think he has even taken a 3 yet. The 5 tos certainly hurts though, but we have to clean up our pick and roll coverage. We're doing the bring a 3rd defender into it thing and for some reason you keep ending up with Westbrook covering Blake and DeAndre on lobs and at the basket

And Rivers is extra ordinary to me as a coach, as in very. People act like he hadn't failed in Orlando and Boston and was about to get fired before Pierce, Allen, and Garnett decided to come play for him. Any coach not named Brooks or McHale could have contended with that lineup they had

made shots = good shots? :lol:

They were all 15 feet and in, mostly postups and drives and 2 mid range shots. Do you want him to only shoot layups? Even if so, he isn't far off

Last edited:

oh, why are you talking about previous title winners in a lac okc game?

but miami after the 06 championship, first round
Because I'm trying to remember if there's ever been a title team in the recent past that's gotten thoroughly run out of the gym this badly. Trying to imagine if OKC could really win a title this year looking like this tonight...

But I'll look up that Miami one.

Sorry for asking if you were slow I was not making it clear...

Last edited:

oh, why are you talking about previous title winners in a lac okc game?

but miami after the 06 championship, first round
Because I'm trying to remember if there's ever been a title team in the recent past that's gotten thoroughly run out of the gym this badly. Trying to imagine if OKC could really win a title this year looking like this tonight...

But I'll look up that Miami one.
that was the year after the championship though

im pretty sure lakers got blown out in one of the games in the rockets series that went 7, with yao and tmac out

****** Griffin 
mean.gif

that was the year after the championship though

im pretty sure lakers got blown out in one of the games in the rockets series that went 7, with yao and tmac out
Ah yeah I remember that Rocket/Laker series.. I think.. my bad, I didn't make it clear in my other posts

Really.. That's a tech on ibaka..

They should have reviewed.. Not sure why the clips would be asking for a review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom