2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were all 15 feet and in, mostly postups and drives and 2 mid range shots. Do you want him to only shoot layups? Even if so, he isn't far off

distance has minimal factor in how bad Westbrook's shots are. at least when it comes to addressing negatives in his game. he shoots a lot of the sme shots. other than shooting 2s vs. 3s, but he rarely shoots 3s. theres a lot of other moving pieces that tie to why his shots are bad. don't to go through all that but funny to me what yall think are good shots

Last edited:

that was the year after the championship though

im pretty sure lakers got blown out in one of the games in the rockets series that went 7, with yao and tmac out
Ah yeah I remember that Rocket/Laker series.. I think.. my bad, I didn't make it clear in my other posts
when you said "other" i thought you were implying that okc had a title

dont remember if miami has ever been blown out

They were all 15 feet and in, mostly postups and drives and 2 mid range shots. Do you want him to only shoot layups? Even if so, he isn't far off

distance has no factor in how bad Westbrook's shots are. other than shooting 2s vs. 3s, but he rarely shoots 3s. theres a lot of other moving pieces that tie to why his shots are bad. don't to go through all that but funny to me what yall think are good shots
Him posting up Collison and getting a layup out of it isn't a good shot? You're just arguing to argue.

8/11 right now by the way

I hate all the clippers and their fan base
why such strong words? 
ohwell.gif

can't everyone just love everyone? 
embarassed.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom