2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
yall can circle jerk to that if you want. i think its obvious he's not hooping tonight. pretty silly/childish. im talking about where caron butler fits into their offense in general and when he is actually effective. ha. yall some children

What a play coming out a timeout.. Wonder if brooks knows how to draw up plays

Last edited:
yall can circle jerk to that if you want. i think its obvious he's not hooping tonight. pretty silly/childish. im talking about where caron butler fits into their offense in general and when he is actually effective. ha. yall some children
have you ever said anything of value?

ever?

welp, mineaswell start the Cinco festivities 
laugh.gif

Things escalated quickly 

ever?

don't tell him this secret either, but Butler sucked most of last series too finishing just 34% from the field and horrendous on d

ever?

you are a troll and i won't feed a troll. if you think anything im saying is trolling or not of value, scroll past it, flag it, or whatever you please :lol: that's what i do to your posts. that's the last ill clarify that. /end "abrasive" b/c i know NT Sports doesn't like abrasive opinion, just friendly. ha. but some of y'all like westbrook.

It's a make or miss league, so of course the Clippers shooting exceptionally well is playing a part in this.

But i'm more focused on the quality of shot. It isn't like the clippers are making a ton of tough shots. They are running things that gets them some incredibly good looks and I think that'll be a serious issue as this series goes along

Last edited:
don't tell him this secret either, but Butler sucked most of last series too finishing just 34% from the field and horrendous on d

dont tell me the secret that the thunder played the same flawed style for stretches of last series also. and generally play a flawed style. ha. what a terrible angle. anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom