2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
[table][tr][td]Top NBA Point-Guards[/td][td]Eff   [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]1[/td][td]C. Paul[/td][td]25.8  [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]2[/td][td]S. Curry[/td][td]24.9  [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]3[/td][td]R. Westbrook[/td][td]22.4  [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]4[/td][td]J. Wall[/td][td]20.5  [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]5[/td][td]K. Lowry[/td][td]20.3  [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]6[/td][td]G. Dragic[/td][td]19.8  [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]7[/td][td]T. Lawson[/td][td]19.6  [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]8[/td][td]D. Lillard[/td][td]19.3  [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]9[/td][td]K. Irving[/td][td]19.1  [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]10[/td][td]I. Thomas[/td][td]18.8 [/td][/tr][/table]

Steve Francis update
My homie Stevie Franchise was throwed
roll.gif
pimp.gif

"Do you remember when Lance Stephenson and Evan Turner got into that fight? It was all over Roy Hibbert and Paul George. Lance has been getting all the blame for the Pacers off nights and during that day at practice Lance says 'y'all need to look at Roy's ***, he's been off ever since he found out PG was f****** his b****'. That's when Evan got mad at him for exposing that in front of everybody and that sparked the fight. Roy just walked away without saying anything but ever since then it's been a bigger downfall in his performance on the court. I don't know for sure, but that might also be the connection to PG's house getting broken into because all of a sudden now he doesn't want investigators involved. Supposedly PG and Hibbert's wife have been carrying on through instagram for a while before they ended up having sex. She felt guilty and told Hibbert and that's how he found out originally. It's bad because PG and Hibbert were really friends." This isn't the first time I've heard the rumor that Paul George was messing around with Roy Hibbert's wife. I've even heard rumors that it wasn't a wife, but just a jump off.

Read more: http://www.balleralert.com/xn/detail...#ixzz30weJ0hJd

Uh ohhh ..... View media item 957153

wfyfx.gif

1.gif

Kobe 47 minutes a night, it's been real
And that 47 minutes is going to include preseason games. Ala, the Bulls vs Thunder preseason game where the starters all played 40 minutes...

:rofl: :rofl: @ Franchise
Give that man a reality show!

:nthat: @ the Pacers self imploding....hopefully they trade away PG and get rid of Lance :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom