2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
i
Personally I felt the whole humble thing was just an act, especially after the timing (The Decision). He saw America wanted a "humble" superstar and was more than willing to to play the role.

After that speech though, I can't really say it wasn't sincere.

Still ain't rooting for him to win anything though.

Stop it flea.

Man that was an excellent speech by KD. I don't see how anyone can dislike this guy.
smokin.gif

Like everyone else hoping he gets the chip this year!

Honestly think he will go down as the best offensive player of all time when its all said and done.

i
Personally I felt the whole humble thing was just an act, especially after the timing (The Decision). He saw America wanted a "humble" superstar and was more than willing to to play the role.

After that speech though, I can't really say it wasn't sincere.

Still ain't rooting for him to win anything though.
lol i hope he wins a ring man , i dont want him to be another charles , no disrespect .

I wonder how the heat will match up tonight against the nets, D.Will gotta impost early if they are to stay with the heat in this series.

Lebron gonna stay wearin the elite XIs?

I never doubted KD's humbleness even though I never met the man personally I know people who were around him in HS and then again in OKC and they've all confirmed it.

You can just tell by looking at him and how he interacts with everybody, I actually wanted him to be more Russ-like and realize his greatness but he does in his own way, he's never going to be Kobe.

Just watched KD's speech and I loved every second of it. The way he thanked every one of his teammates was great. Him getting emotional proved what he was saying was genuine.

Congrats KD.

"Bradley Beal’s a superstar in this league,” Paul George claimed after the 102-96 defeat, via Mike Wise of The Washington Post. “He’s on the rise.”

WHUT?!?

View media item 957439

Paul is the same guy that got catfished into sending nude pics to a dude so I don't trust this guy's assessment abilities. I do think Beal will be great.

Last edited:
[quote name="trickster360cj"]Man that was an excellent speech by KD. I don't see how anyone can dislike this guy.[/quote]That's the thing: nice guys finish last. :\

when was the last time a nice guy and his team to an NBA championship? Billups & RIP? Hakeem? :\

I'm pretty sure wade sat there and sized perk up after he did that just gave him the imma kill you look. Which he already did when he yammed on his ***

[quote name="trickster360cj"]Man that was an excellent speech by KD. I don't see how anyone can dislike this guy.
That's the thing: nice guys finish last. :\

when was the last time a nice guy and his team to an NBA championship? Billups & RIP? Hakeem? :\[/quote]

Ron Artest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom