2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
hibbert00xta8j.gif
DEAD DEAD DEAD
:wow: :rofl: :rofl:

I need the Nets to push this series as far as possible. Tire MIA out so the Wiz can pick their bones.

I really want to hate lacob and Myers right now, but this situation reminds me of the monta trade situation. At first our fan base was irate, but over time people started to realize bogut would work perfectly in his role. I have trust in them. It's a good thing they have high standards. Relative to last season, we degressed. Ya tougher opponent, but no excuses if you're trying to be a contender in the west. I'm excited to see what coach want to take this team to the next level.

I really want to hate lacob and Myers right now, but this situation reminds me of the monta trade situation. At first our fan base was irate, but over time people started to realize bogut would work perfectly in his role. I have trust in them. It's a good thing they have high standards. Relative to last season, we degressed. Ya tougher opponent, but no excuses if you're trying to be a contender in the west. I'm excited to see what coach want to take this team to the next level.
The majority of the Warriors thread was in agreement with that move though. We knew it would pay dividends and that the two tiny guard thing wasnt gonna work long term but this.... This is egregious

how far do you really expect to go when klay & lee is your 2nd & 3rd option, warriors were blessed to play denver in the first round last year

This. Outside of steph that team is very meh.

The majority of the Warriors thread was in agreement with that move though. We knew it would pay dividends and that the two tiny guard thing wasnt gonna work long term but this.... This is egregious

Not even. Management had their heart set on it. It just sucks that Jackson doesn't have any allies in the organization, other than the players. But the players can't do ****.

James is an amazing player but come on man , chill with the crying once the refs call a foul they call it just move on . 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom