2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once upon a time some used to debate who was better D.Will or CP3..
laugh.gif
not even close now
Three, four years ago it was a fair comparison.  They were legit 1A and 1B on any given night.  Since then, all CP3.

how far do you really expect to go when klay & lee is your 2nd & 3rd option, warriors were blessed to play denver in the first round last year

Thank you. Like i've been saying, it would take everything going PERFECT for them to get bounced in the 2nd round again. The team's make is nothing more than an entertaining first round and out basketball team honestly. No true first option that makes them a "contender"

That Durant press conference was AWESOME...made me proud to be from the same state && county. :pimp:

Thank you. Like i've been saying, it would take everything going PERFECT for them to get bounced in the 2nd round again. The team's make is nothing more than an entertaining first round and out basketball team honestly. No true first option that makes them a "contender"
Was seriously minutes away from beating arguably the best team in the West this year. They'll be fine just need to make some upgrades to their bench, and need to make the most of their pick this year, because Green proved that late first-rounders can prove to be valuable. Their ceiling as of now is WCF as long as they face the right matchups.

I 100% think Marc Jackson and his preacher personality stressing religion is why he's not there. That and random internal politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom