2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember that period in time when spoesltra was the culprit for miami's woes and everyone was pushing for pat riley to assume coaching duties? 
laugh.gif

i still think about that

remember that period in time when spoesltra was the culprit for miami's woes and everyone was pushing for pat riley to assume coaching duties? :lol:

i still think about that

I do, dudes was calling for his head.

Crazy what time/rings does.

Only teams that can beat the heat are ones with elite offenses. This grind it out no offense stuff doesn't work.

These Kia commercials are so strange.

Last edited:
remember that period in time when spoesltra was the culprit for miami's woes and everyone was pushing for pat riley to assume coaching duties? :lol:

i still think about that

He didn't know how to beat a zone defense at the time and got absolutely Mauled by Carlisle in the finals. He's improved tremendously since then.

During that coach Spo interview the assistant coaches were talking to the security cop, are they that confident already???

What does that have anything to do with anything?

Just thought they would be dialed in a little more into the game and getting together a 4th quarter strategy, while Spo was interviewing. Just looked like they were having a casual conversation with him. Guess that shows how serious the Heat take the Nets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom