2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys cry way tooooo much about the heats path.

The hell you talking about? They're playing sub .500 teams and teams a hand full of games over. The wests 8th spot would be like 4th on the east.

The waste #1 team is having sex with the same girl and doesn't want to play anymore lol

Last edited:
Agreed, people act like the Heat wouldn't be putting in work on the West too. I honestly don't think any team on the West can beat the Heat, not even the Spurs.

I agree with this. Simply put, when D Wade, Bron, and Bosh are sharp and in sync together, there's not another team in the league that can beat them in 7 games. Period.

It doesn't matter "if" this or "if" that.

The reality is this is the way is it, if your gonna ***** and moan about it everyday why watch?

Dudes in here *****ing and the majority of them don't have teams in the playoffs or even a shot to win it all.

Whos moaning? You're the one that seems mad that people are saying what they're saying. We mad a simple statement and you felt compelled to say something about it

Shortest playoff game ever.
laugh.gif
for real, I took almost an hour and a half nap and it feels like I missed absolutely nothing 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom