2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all do know that this was game 1 right? Y'all ready to crown the Heat as the champion after this game :rofl:

At the start of the season we knew the east would be just Indy and Mia.. Now at the end it's still mia and I guess maybe the wizards

Nah. Dudes were riding on Cleveland and Brooklyn, dudes saying this would be the Heats hardest run to the finals :lol:

this is the matchup the media wanted? 
roll.gif
the nets got destroyed
heat would have beat the raptors by 63

Aldridge needs to outplay Duncan and lillard needs to play Parker to a draw

Hopefully batum can outplay kawhai as well

Blazers in 6

heat would have beat the raptors by 63
relax there...im not claiming the raptors would of been a better match up because they wouldnt be but they would not get beat down like this...if you watched any of the raptor games this season you would know they always go down fighting regardless of how poor they play..raptors played like *** in game 7 but they were right there at the end

the raptors arent the team with 100+million payroll whose championship window is 2 years and could get bounced out this round

WTF, isn't Barkley always preaching jumpshots only take a team so far? Yet, he's taking a team that takes all jumpers over a offensively efficient Spurs team? C'mon Chuck...

Nah. Dudes were riding on Cleveland and Brooklyn, dudes saying this would be the Heats hardest run to the finals :lol:

East was looking pretty good on paper before the season. Then you know...d rose....brook lopez....Knicks ineptitude....Al horford....hot sauce....josh smith.....pacers collapse...the kg fall off

Last edited:

Wild disrespectful putting my guy Beas in during a blowout
Garbage minutes seems like the only way Beas will get playing time during this Heat playoff run, unless something drastic changes.

Spo seems enamored with Rashard "I clank layups" Lewis over Beas.

Wild disrespectful putting my guy Beas in during a blowout

Garbage minutes seems like the only way Beas will get playing time during this Heat playoff run, unless something drastic changes.

Spo seems enamored with Rashard "I clank layups" Lewis over Beas.

Based on the trends, next series is cool beas.

James Jones

Now it's the check collector

Next series is stoner.

:pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom