2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin hibbert
roll.gif

record wise they would have been tied for the 4-5 seed in the West........

Not even considering that they played all the weak east teams 4 times instead of 2, their record would be worse if they were in the west.

They wouldn't cake walk through the west playoffs
So you think the Heat are a 4 or 5 seed in the West? You think if the Heat played in the West that Spurs and OKC would have the same record? Honestly I think the hate has you blind to say that 3 or four teams in the West are better than the Heat based on this years record with Wade playing part time just because they feel like it.

Best pg in da game bout to show out :smokin get the late prime time game too.. Frenchy bout to kill whomever they throw on him

Last edited:
At the start of the season we knew the east would be just Indy and Mia.. Now at the end it's still mia and I guess maybe the wizards

Felt like I just watched a pre-season game till the Spurs came on. Hope this series seriously gets more interesting.

So you think the Heat are a 4 or 5 seed in the West? You think if the Heat played in the West that Spurs and OKC would have the same record? Honestly I think the hate has you blind to say that 3 or four teams in the West are better than the Heat based on this years record with Wade playing part time just because they feel like it.

Why would the Spurs or OKC record be any worse other than a couple games maybe against Miami?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom