2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
KOBE WITH THAT ETHER....That boy Bean talking about a convo he had with MJ. A lot of other sh*t in the article too. Just wanted to highlight the best part...

"After I scored 81, he was barking on how I could never do it against him," Bryant said, before breaking into a Jordan impression. "'There's no way you're going to score 80 on me! I would have fouled out!' We just went back and forth with it. I normally try to stay pretty cool when it comes to MJ because I look up to him so much, but on that particular occasion I had to remind him that I did have 42 in one half against him."

View media item 963063

Last edited:
KOBE WITH THAT ETHER....That boy Bean talking about a convo he had with MJ. A lot of other sh*t in the article too. Just wanted to highlight the best part...

"After I scored 81, he was barking on how I could never do it against him," Bryant said, before breaking into a Jordan impression. "'There's no way you're going to score 80 on me! I would have fouled out!' We just went back and forth with it. I normally try to stay pretty cool when it comes to MJ because I look up to him so much, but on that particular occasion I had to remind him that I did have 42 in one half against him."

View media item 963063

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

@BleacherReport: Joe Johnson: "Outside of LeBron James and Dwyane Wade, we’re more talented than them" http://t.co/fTdYylW6SJ

No **** Joe :lol:

He's delusional.

Chalmers > D-Will

Bosh would be the best player on there team.

Ray and Cole would be there best role players coming off there bench.

Blatche and Andersons games are completely different so there uncomparable.

He's delusional.

Chalmers > D-Will

Let's uh, let's not get crazy now. 

Maybe in Game 2 but that's about it. 

Mario "TT" Chalmers.
pimp.gif

View media item 963063
Post da full article b

Not really "ether," Mike was 40 years old. :lol:

If Kobe has the audacity to still be on an NBA court in 2019 we'll see what the young guys do to him.

View media item 963063
Post da full article b

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...ers-next-coach

He's delusional.

Chalmers > D-Will

Chalmers > D-Will
this is dumb

Bosh would be the best player on there *their team.

this is sadly probably true

Ray and Cole would be there best role players coming off there *their bench.

this is wrong

Chalmers > D-Will

this is dumb

Bosh would be the best player on there *their team.
this is sadly probably true

Ray and Cole would be there best role players coming off there *their bench.
this is wrong

So Ray Allen And cole wouldn't be the best player coming off THEIR bench? Who's better? Marcus Thornton? Or maybe allan Anderson? Not a chance.

Last edited:
So Ray Allen And cole wouldn't be the best player coming off THEIR bench? Who's better? Marcus Thornton? Or maybe allan Anderson? Not a chance.

Bruh if you seriously think Ray Allen is better than Marcus Thorton and Alan Anderson then I don't know what to tell you. Telecovic (sp), Blatche, The Exception, etc. man stop :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom