2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
the internet is a scary place. some random dude posted on a houston rockets forum that dwight requested a PG change, and somehow it's gained traction. there is absolutely nothing but the word of a random dude on the internet to confirm this :rofl:

I'd hate to have to rely on Lin as my pg in the playoffs. You know he's going to feign some injury and try to ***** out. Go get somebody who can shoot, hell even Barbosa, Beaubois, or Boobie Gibson- Cole since he won't have to handle the ball much anyways, just a 40% spot up shooter type who would space things out for Harden and Howard.

kind of odd you guys mad n shaking your head about anthony davis possibly being gay but when MJ got a gay daughter or penny hardaway turns out steve urkel you dont believe it :lol:

being gay doesnt skip you just because you play in the nba :lol:

I'd hate to have to rely on Lin as my pg in the playoffs. You know he's going to feign some injury and try to ***** out. Go get somebody who can shoot, hell even Barbosa, Beaubois, or Boobie Gibson- Cole since he won't have to handle the ball much anyways, just a 40% spot up shooter type who would space things out for Harden and Howard.
I tend to agree with this strategy. Harden handles the point guard duties anyway and dominates the basketball. They need someone who can hit open shots

My guy AD wilding on that vine bruh :smh: :x :lol:

Why do guys in locker rooms think that **** is acceptable but then be on some homophobic **** else where?

This plus the rockets are crapping on Jeremy Lin apparently?

Yea I heard Harden, Dwight and all the assistant coaches were sh-tting on Lin after the game because he couldn't get through the screen at the end of the game.

Not sure why he's getting all the blame when Howard is the main guy that lost that game with his free throws and Harden played stupid iso ball instead of following the team plays.

Can someone tell me why nba players dont double dragon jumpkick shane battier everytime hes about to take a charge?

His charge taking is probably the most annoying thing in the nba

Last edited:
Can someone tell me why nba players dont double dragon jumpkick shane battier everytime hes about to take a charge?

There can't be one more annoying thing I've seen from a player in quite some damn time than his charge taking. I'll say in all seriousness....I don't think the Heat would have won the past two championships without his charge taking. I'm dead ***.

that davis video.....

just waiting for "Chris Bosh has informed the heat front office he wants to be traded to the Pelicans"

I don't understand a lot of what nba players do/don't do. I guess it's massive amounts of money make you "behave" yourself. Plus image plays a role. Like I don't get why Dwight doesn't try underhanded free throws.

If someone kept flopping on me I would go out of my way to embarass and even hurt them a little. That's not me being a tough guy. I just couldn't mentally take it.

Last edited:
There can't be one more annoying thing I've seen from a player in quite some damn time than his charge taking. I'll say in all seriousness....I don't think the Heat would have won the past two championships without his charge taking. I'm dead ***.

My dad was saying this to me as a kid, and now I finally agree. The charge play has to be taken out of basketball man.

It's extremely dangerous and there's no basketball play being made at all. Nothing good comes out of the charge call and people can seriously get hurt. The play isn't even defense. Your not defending. You are in fact, impeding. The only charge calls that are legit to me are the ones where a defender is playing actual defense and a player runs him over/runs through him.

The only charge calls that are legit to me are the ones where a defender is playing actual defense and a player runs him over/runs through him.

Yep, reward the defender for actually playing defense. Punish the offensive player for not adjusting (or just being out of control).

I watched the Anthony Davis video....whoever was holding him down and spanking him is the suspect one. I think it was either Tyreke or Morrow from how dark the dude looked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom