2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron smacking pierce on his hand ball going out of bounce and they give Brooklyn back the ball.
Is that it or is there more? I know you're a heat fan so I can't take your word for it haha, just playing.

If that's the complaint then there's nothing to complain about. 1) That's a ridiculously hard call to call real time. 2) They got the ball back even though it was off Pierce (that rule that was analyzed to death yesterday). 

The better team won, it's really not that difficult to get. 

Shaun Livingston took a shot with the game in the balance. All you need to know abt the game.

Game would've been a tied if LeBron gets called for the foul on pp... 

Dudes are assuming pp would've hit both. Heat would've still got the last shot with 4 seconds left. Y'all acting like Brooklyn was straight robbed, Clippers status last night. Totally different situation and Nets weren't going to win this game or the series.

Nope.

Mogs complaining just to complain.
But Jason Kidd had nothing to do with the last 40 seconds of that game. Who was that assistant with the clipboard drawing everything up?

Yes they were. Miami used up their foul to give at about the 3 or 4 minute mark. When inexplicably the whistle stopped blowing on that end and LBJ was allowed to do whatever the hell he wanted to on defense. Body Joe, slap Pierce and no calls; yet breathing on the manufactured King resulted in FTs.

Just came through to say......

Bron God.
roll.gif

Lebron gets away with the most body bumping on D in the whole league.

On the other end, he's getting ALL the touch calls though.

I find it funny how quick the officials were with that call. They knew they had to be

Shaun Livingston took a shot with the game in the balance. All you need to know abt the game.

Dudes are assuming pp would've hit both. Heat would've still got the last shot with 4 seconds left. Y'all acting like Brooklyn was straight robbed, Clippers status last night. Totally different situation and Nets weren't going to win this game or the series.

i'd be more mad about the body contact that lebron was getting away with one end and joe getting a foul on the other. :lol:
you cant do anything but shake your head and try to play through that

Last edited:
Nope.

Mogs complaining just to complain.
But Jason Kidd had nothing to do with the last 40 seconds of that game. Who was that assistant with the clipboard drawing everything up?

Yea I'm sure Kidd told Joe Johnson to go out there and dribble for 3 out of the 4 seconds left. :lol:

I'm not saying Kidd is a grey coach. He's just going to get the blame because a lot if folks don't think he deserved the job.

The heat made that comeback hitting 3s and 2s there was maybe two free throws in that come back within that 3 mins. What touch fouls are you guys talking about?

I'll be back to watch this game after halftime. 1st qtrs can be deceiving in elimination games. Word to the Pacers.

i'd be more mad about the body contact that lebron was getting away with one end and joe getting a foul on the other. :lol:
you cant do anything but shake your head and try to play through that

Haha, I understand that complaint. But superstars been getting that treatment long before Lebron.

Nets didn't lose because of that non foul call. They lost because they couldn't inbound the ball 3 damn times In a row and when they did, they gave an ISO for Livingston, then a catch in the corner for JJ :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom