2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ 2m
Kerr getting a reported 5 yrs & $25M to coach GSW. Mark Jackson, who also had no experience, got 3 yrs & $6M to coach the Warriors.

Yes man if I ever saw one. Hopefully they fall flat on their faces.

If they aren't calling a late game foul on Reggie Jackson they aren't calling it on lebron either
laugh.gif
It was Barnes the foul would have been on.....

Shaun Livingston took a shot with the game in the balance. All you need to know abt the game.

Game would've been a tied if LeBron gets called for the foul on pp... 

Dudes are assuming pp would've hit both. Heat would've still got the last shot with 4 seconds left. Y'all acting like Brooklyn was straight robbed, Clippers status last night. Totally different situation and Nets weren't going to win this game or the series.

i'd be more mad about the body contact that lebron was getting away with one end and joe getting a foul on the other. :lol:
you cant do anything but shake your head and try to play through that

Haha, I understand that complaint. But superstars been getting that treatment long before Lebron.

Nets didn't lose because of that non foul call. They lost because they couldn't inbound the ball 3 damn times In a row and when they did, they gave an ISO for Livingston, then a catch in the corner for JJ :x

i have zero rooting interest watching that series. but the way the gm is officiated makes the nba look like the wwe at times. it's not the reason they lost, but it doesnt help their chances of winning

Haha, I understand that complaint. But superstars been getting that treatment long before Lebron.

Nets didn't lose because of that non foul call. They lost because they couldn't inbound the ball 3 damn times In a row and when they did, they gave an ISO for Livingston, then a catch in the corner for JJ :x

So them being down two and having the opportunity to tie the game with two free throws on an obvious call with the ref right there isn't a bigger deal because they had a chance afterwards...oh, ok.

Kerr getting a reported 5 yrs & $25M to coach GSW. Mark Jackson, who also had no experience, got 3 yrs & $6M to coach the Warriors.

Stephen A was....right? :nerd:

Shaun Livingston took a shot with the game in the balance. All you need to know abt the game.
He had the best look out of any possession to finish the game for the Nets

Dont know why folks keep knocking that down
Because Iso Joe was cookin' any and everyone, for most of the game, Bron included.

If you're facing elimination, especially on the road you go down swinging with your best player making a play for himself or a teammate.

Livingston got a good look, but Joe should've got a look on that possession.

So them being down two and having the opportunity to tie the game with two free throws on an obvious call with the ref right there isn't a bigger deal because they had a chance afterwards...oh, ok.

Didn't say it wasn't a big deal, but games tied at best if pp hits both with 5 seconds left for the Heat. You're telling me they lost because of a non foul call that would've resulted in a tie game at best for them?

He had the best look out of any possession to finish the game for the Nets

Dont know why folks keep knocking that down
Because Iso Joe was cookin' any and everyone, for most of the game, Bron included.

If you're facing elimination, especially on the road you go down swinging with your best player making a play for himself or a teammate.

Livingston got a good look, but Joe should've got a look on that possession.
I literally just rewatched that play. It was poor execution. Livingston took that shot with 18 left on the shot clock and 25  seconds left in the game. Not sure how it would have played out if they tried to get the ball to Joe. He was aaaaaall the way out by the American Airlines Arena emblem with Lebron in between him. Livingston was too deep in the post to pass it out, it would have been a turnover anyway. It was lack of execution and situational coaching on that. 

Last edited:

Wait, Jackson only got 3yrs/6 mil?? There are college coaches making much more than that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom