2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long term no, short term yes.

I'd much rather see a winning team during the season who has a shot to win it, than a losing team all season who limps into the playoffs with no shot to win it.

Now it's time for the Conference Finals.

They will be up to 7 games, and when one team wins 4 times they will advance to the NBA Finals!

I want KD to get a ring but i don't see this team beating Miami, so i want the Spurs to advance.  Plus the Spurs deserve the chip

Cp3>T Parker (STILL)

This series loss to me has no bearing on his being the best. They lost to a superior team again. Last year Blake went down is why.

When you lose to a better team, its just that. Melo w/ the Nuggets didn't suck like some say. He lost every year to SUPERIOR teams. Not a 1on1 league man.

But I thought everyone said the Clippers had the better TEAM, and OKC had the two best players. What more does he need?

If cp wants a ring he needs to go where some elite big men are: indiana or Memphis. Both teams are title contendors of he joins. Clipper front court is great for espn top 10 but not championship caliber. Cp wasn't selfish enough down the stretch. No reason collision shouldve shot that shot that late in the game.

It's crazy how this will be the first time since 2005 that both #1 and #2 seeds from both conferences will be matching up against each other.

So you judge individual greatness by teams accomplishments? Switch Parker and cp3. You think Parker led Clips would've beat the Thunder?

Probably not but it's not a what if. I'm sorry to break it to everyone but winning does mean something. 2 great players but Paul isn't so much better that it cancels 3 rings and finals MVP. Puts Tony a notch above.

If cp wants a ring he needs to go where some elite big men are: indiana or Memphis. Both teams are title contendors of he joins. Clipper front court is great for espn top 10 but not championship caliber. Cp wasn't selfish enough down the stretch. No reason collision shouldve shot that shot that late in the game.
west is getting old and hibbert can turn into kwame brown at any moment, i wouldn't call that front court elite. if he wants to play with future all star big men, he would go play with monroe and drummond.

WHAT!?!!??

There is an elite big man on Indiana?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom