2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
my apologies sir.

Lakers fan still looking real insecure when they bring up titles/division titles to put down the Clippers recent success.

Earlier the Clipper hype was OC. Only reason I'm giving them a hard time right now. My team went fishing tonight too.

Can't wait til next season.

It's a ******* wrap for all the doubters.
Gift wrap.

Gonna be
laugh.gif
at a first round exit

Cp3>T Parker (STILL)

This series loss to me has no bearing on his being the best. They lost to a superior team again. Last year Blake went down is why.

When you lose to a better team, its just that. Melo w/ the Nuggets didn't suck like some say. He lost every year to SUPERIOR teams. Not a 1on1 league man.
But I thought everyone said the Clippers had the better TEAM, and OKC had the two best players. What more does he need?
I thought CLippers had the better team because they had DOC. 

I was wrong. Okc has now been in WCF 3/4 years.

Reminds me of the Bulls trying to make it to the ECF year after year and losing and losing until 1 year. 

Clippers may never have their day in the West, its unfortunate

I want KD to get a ring but i don't see this team beating Miami, so i want the Spurs to advance.
That's my current dilemma.

To be honest, I wouldn't 'eem mind the Pacers winning but I'm not showing those mental midgets any love.

Anything but another trophy for Raymone and his task force.
mean.gif

Last edited:
I'm talking about right now.

No. He's at the end. I know where your going with this too. Parker still puts up numbers and plays on a All Star level. Paul's numbers don't dwarf Tonys enough to say he's better. Not with 3 and 1.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom