2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting the full access broadband this season to keep up with all the young talent in the league. Love it.

Anyone who wants to get in with me and a couple other guys for a broadband league pass, get at me.

You can watch on your TV with roku or Apple TV, which is what I plan on doing.

Keep in mind they black out locally televised games.

Its $130 for broadband, for 5 teams.

I am thinking these teams would be good to choose from:

Lakers
Heat
OKC
Clippers
Knicks
Nets
Rockets
Cavs

I'd rather build a team around Quake Griffin than Derrick "Muscle Memory" Ross

The irony;

The Clippers announced that Griffin will undergo season-ending surgery on the left patella tendon in his knee, the same injury that was originally only supposed to sideline him for six weeks back in October.

See what happens when you posse as a life long fan but in reality you just came around when the weather got to 70 degrees with clear skies? Move around poser.

Last edited:

where's that gif from? 
laugh.gif
e-40 capt save a eoh 

Mike Bresnahan ‏@Mike_Bresnahan
Probably no Lakers opener for Kobe, who says he'll need at least 3 weeks of hard conditioning to get in shape. Hasn't started that yet.

Kobe not in a hurry to get back, wondering why reporters, broadcasters, fans, whomever, are "so hell-bent" on a timetable.

Kobe: "I've got to get my fat *** in shape. Six months of eating whatever the hell I want and not running...caught up to me a little bit."

The irony;

The Clippers announced that Griffin will undergo season-ending surgery on the left patella tendon in his knee, the same injury that was originally only supposed to sideline him for six weeks back in October.

See what happens when you posse as a life long fan but in reality you just came around when the weather got to 70 degrees with clear skies? Move around poser.

:lol:

Nah man I been a fan since Jeff McInnis was running point.

Anyone who wants to get in with me and a couple other guys for a broadband league pass, get at me.

Lakers
Heat
OKC
Clippers
Knicks
Nets
Rockets
Cavs
i thought you can't share the pass though? 
nerd.gif

Lakers
Heat
OKC
Clippers
Knicks
Nets
Rockets
Cavs

I'm in as long as the rockets and heat are two of the teams.

lakers could be a good option if I ever need a good laugh one night :lol:

Mistakes were made.

Edit:

The Dirk one legged fadeaway.
pimp.gif
Schroeder will be a good p&r player. Well see how these guys do against nba vets though.

And I think CP3 is great but I would take Westbrook and Rose over him. 

Lakers
Heat
OKC
Clippers
Knicks
Nets
Rockets
Cavs

If someone can explain to me how I can watch on my TV, I'm all in

you can use an Xbox 360 or you can hookup your laptop to an HDTV if it has an hdmi thingy

Thoughts on who will be traded during the season?

I think Rudy Gay & Rondo are definitely gone by January 1st

why was Kenyon Martin never a decent rebounder?? 

With his athleticism (in his younger days), aggressive mentality, and strength you would have thought he'd easily be able to average a double-double in his Nets years

CP3 is the 3rd best player in the world and Blake still has room to grow into a top 5 player if he develops his skill, especially now that he has a far better head coach and more continuity with his pg and the team. I still don't think the Clippers can beat a healthy OKC but I could see them beating everyone else except for maybe the Rockets

fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom