2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vitor Faverani bout to be one of my fav players man 
roll.gif

Son look like he move bricks

Still Convinced Pop and Manu came up on 400k off of Game 6. Very srs.

Would believe except you can tell the only thing Pop cares is winning and Manu has had so many brain farts in game that it wasn't that out of the ordinary

Would believe except you can tell the only thing Pop cares is winning and Manu has had so many brain farts in game that it wasn't that out of the ordinary

Nah man, it's the finals you don't have Tony Parker out of the game during the times he did. It's the finals you aren't as reckless with the ball as Ginobli was. Come on man, Why is TD out the game in the final moments? Not one, but two possessions.

Pop and Manu got paid off of game 6 man idc idc idc

Chris babb for Boston is a microwave. 4 3s in garbage time. I'll have to keep an eye out for him.

Pressey doing his thing! Holding it down for us 6'0 dude in the league

Last edited:
I'm ready for Season to Start :pimp:

Steph
Barnes
Iggy
Lee
Bogut

With Klay off the Bench :pimp:

They should really go with Barnes off the bench.. Then depending on the game you could put him at SF or PF..

Klay and iggy are going get minutes at both SG and SF.. But really iggy should be put on the opponents best perimeter player

My friend came home from Indiana recently and told me Oladipo was notorious for smoking mad blunts :lol: He did say he was a super hard worker and didn't let it get in the way of his game ever though.

I thought that too but then they lost to a euroteam today :smh: :lol:

Yeah but Derrick Williams took the last shot to win it in regulation. :rofl: If that happens ever again, then we can translate it to the regular season :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom