2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ny shouldve let Jr walk this summer. He does nothing for them positive.

Knicks send Chris Smith to D-League

View media item 663446
NEW YORK (AP) — The New York Knicks have sent Chris Smith, whose place on the team has been a source of controversy, to the NBA Development League.

J.R. SMITH: Fights with Brandon Jennings on Twitter over brother

Smith was sent Monday to the Erie BayHawks, the Knicks' affiliate. He hasn't appeared in an NBA game this season.

Smith is the younger brother of Knicks guard J.R. Smith, which coach Mike Woodson said would be considered in October before making his final cuts.

J.R. SMITH: Sent $60 by fan for helping him win bet

J.R. Smith was fined $25,000 by the NBA last week after firing back on Twitter at Detroit's Brandon Jennings, who had posted a critical tweet about Chris Smith being in the league while other players he thought were better aren't.

Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...york-knicks-chris-smith-nba-d-league/3634309/

Can't think of another player in all my years of watching the NBA who was less deserving of an NBA roster spot than Chris Smith.

Still don't understand why that franchise holds the Smith brothers in such high regard.

been preaching about monta great talents for almost a decade, finally, he gets to play next to a all star and shine. so proud
frown.gif
I wonder if he will finally get the All Star nod hes deserved for YEARS now.

most likely no. mavs prob will have to be sitting at the top during the break for him to be considered.
i do see him shooting at a much higher pct (back in his early gsw days) and putting up same pts
last night, that was the monta i remember. not the one jacking up shots alongside jennings and trying to carry a team marginal team.

Wolves slippin' a bit. They were completely overmatched athletically against LAC last night. Love with a poor showing against Blake.

theyve had a rather easy schedule thus far. outside of the spurs, wins were against kings(2), pistons, sun, nuggets, celtics, raptors, nets and bucks

mo williams really has this team playing hard

Love Batum. So bummed I don't get to watch Portland games. I have League Pass, but they still black it out for the Seattle residence. :smh:

it's funny reading the last few pages...

Rockets fans acting real sensitive/defensive.

Probably the first ones posting Phil pics after every Lakers loss last year
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom